Job Offer........
Yes
Paper based pnp
London visa office
My aor: 30 june 2017
Add send: 2 august
Medical done: 3 august 2017
Today i received email from lvo that
"Your file is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process".
Please Anyone can tell me in which stage i am and how much i have to wait for ppr.
Hello mate,

Also, My visa office is London. I have passed my medical on 1 of March 2018 And I have submitted my all additional documents. but, my background check hasn't started yet.
Any idea's, after medical passed, how long does it take to start BG check or ppr???

Cheers guys

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Had my medicals on the 16th of March and the clinic uploaded it on the 28th. Currently, it shows passed. What is next? On average what is the wait time before the next stage?
My background check says 'background check in progress blah blah.....'

Sadiaumer

Mar 24, 2018
Hello mate,

Also, My visa office is London. I have passed my medical on 1 of March 2018 And I have submitted my all additional documents. but, my background check hasn't started yet.
Any idea's, after medical passed, how long does it take to start BG check or ppr???

Cheers guys
Aftet one month of medical passed my status was" we are processing your background check .…...". But in December 2017 i send email to lvo for status update, lvo replied that my file is in queue waiting for next step. One week before they replied to my email that
"Your file is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process". So i think now after 8 months my background check has been started.

canada87

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Aftet one month of medical passed my status was" we are processing your background check .…...". But in December 2017 i send email to lvo for status update, lvo replied that my file is in queue waiting for next step. One week before they replied to my email that
"Your file is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process". So i think now after 8 months my background check has been started.
What's the email address you've submitted your request? Thank you!

Shikleo

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Did medicals upfront on 9th march
Got Official MR on 19th march
Called clinic to combine both the forms so that CIC knows it's the same candidate on 20th March
Clinic uploaded my report on CIC website on 22nd march.
As of now my status still shows we have send u a medical request bla bla.
I m worried it's been a while but the status still hasn't changed to passed.

gail yu

May 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-4-14
Med's Request
27-04-14
Med's Done....
06-05-14
Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14
for the Medical time frame of 30 days, would that means that CiC shld have the medical result within 30 days or have the medical done within 30 days? how long it takes to submit the medical result to CIC if not e-medical?

PICKWICK2017

Feb 12, 2017
How did you email lvo, through web form do they have an email address

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Do you guys think if requesting and passing the medical exam guarantees the permanent residency or one step closer to that?

Also, what the probability or a chance of the permanent application being rejected after passing the medical exam? Any case? Just got curious... stay positive you all!

Reactions: Ivy Nie

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Hello all,

I called CIC today to check where my application at and what are they doing currently. The agent was really patient with all my questions. He told me all the provincial nominee applications are being processed at ottawa right now. Then i asked what are they doing in my application. He checked n told me that currently the criminality check is going thru since 21 Feb 2018. When criminality is done, they will start security. He told me that out of these two (criminality and security) generally criminality is quicker, we just wait for RCMP response. For medical, he said it depends on the visa officer. Some visa officer sends medical request soon they start processing the security check and some send the medical request after completion of security check. Thats why some people get medical request in 6 months and some get after one year wait time. For the eligibility, he said its gonna stay like that until they make decisions. The file will be transferred from ottawa when the eligibility is passed and they have to complete the copr. The dedicated office will do it, like for Calgary its the local visa office in Calgary.

I hope you guys have a good day. I hope I helped you guys as well.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello all,

I called CIC today to check where my application at and what are they doing currently. The agent was really patient with all my questions. He told me all the provincial nominee applications are being processed at ottawa right now. Then i asked what are they doing in my application. He checked n told me that currently the criminality check is going thru since 21 Feb 2018. When criminality is done, they will start security. He told me that out of these two (criminality and security) generally criminality is quicker, we just wait for RCMP response. For medical, he said it depends on the visa officer. Some visa officer sends medical request soon they start processing the security check and some send the medical request after completion of security check. Thats why some people get medical request in 6 months and some get after one year wait time. For the eligibility, he said its gonna stay like that until they make decisions. The file will be transferred from ottawa when the eligibility is passed and they have to complete the copr. The dedicated office will do it, like for Calgary its the local visa office in Calgary.

I hope you guys have a good day. I hope I helped you guys as well.
They said I passed Criminality, Medical & Eligibility and, Security not started yet. I haven't received COPR.

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....