+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC PR Thread [PNP -> Paper Based Application]

PICKWICK2017

Feb 12, 2017
My Aor was I December 16, APR sent July 18, now London visa office sent me a request letter in march 18 requesting to send generic application form schedule background A and additional family info again but this time upload it in my CIC account not by mail. They also requested police certificates, but didn't attach a separate request letter for my husband in Saudi Arabia.
I've made a query but meanwhile what should I do they only gave my till may 2.

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
My Aor was I December 16, APR sent July 18, now London visa office sent me a request letter in march 18 requesting to send generic application form schedule background A and additional family info again but this time upload it in my CIC account not by mail. They also requested police certificates, but didn't attach a separate request letter for my husband in Saudi Arabia.
its a normal routine to request for Schedule A and Additional family info..The essence for this is to revalidate if nothing has changed about you.
i do not clearly understand your questions for the police cert and Saudi Arabia part.

PICKWICK2017

Feb 12, 2017
its a normal routine to request for Schedule A and Additional family info..The essence for this is to revalidate if nothing has changed about you.
i do not clearly understand your questions for the police cert and Saudi Arabia part.
I mean that my husband is a resident of Saudi Arabia, and they have demanded a police certificate from authorities there but for that there is a separate letter that they send to people which they didn't in my case.
Plus there are a lot of technical issues in My CIC account page,they have put the bar request additional family information and background declaration four times under my name and not a single bar under my defendants although they have requested their documents as well.
They only gave me 5 weeks

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Spoke with cic staff today they said the criminility is passed but eligibility hasnt started yet but when i spoke to them the last time they said eligibility in process.
I told him i havent received medical yet, he gave me the as usual normal answer saying the processing time is 18 months.

How long after criminility is passed, will it take for eligibility to pass before we get medical request?

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
So few PPRs in the past week... Wondering if they are preparing a batch to send out PPRs or something? Any thoughts?

Sadiaumer

Mar 24, 2018
Paper based pnp
London visa office
My aor: 30 june 2017
Add send: 2 august
Medical done: 3 august 2017
Today i received email from lvo that
"Your file is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process".
Please Anyone can tell me in which stage i am and how much i have to wait for ppr.

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Paper based pnp
London visa office
My aor: 30 june 2017
Add send: 2 august
Medical done: 3 august 2017
Today i received email from lvo that
"Your file is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process".
Please Anyone can tell me in which stage i am and how much i have to wait for ppr.
Hi Sasiaumer,

How did you find out which visa office is processing your application? Are you outland?

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018

You have a plenty of time until May 2. Please collect all your documents ready and as soon as You hear back from them regarding your husband’s inquiry then you can immediately submit all documents at once. Good luck dear!

Reactions: PICKWICK2017

Ivy Nie

Mar 28, 2018
BC PNP paper based

Date application received by CIC: February 2, 2017
Request letter for schedule A: November 1, 2017
Invitation to Pre-arrival services: November 2, 2017
Medical request:Feburary 28, 2018
Medical done: March 6

March 19 Called clinic, and they told me there is a problem with my result file uploading. so it's been delayed for two weeks! So please don't hesitate to call the medical exam center to ask if they submit your file.
Now I am still waiting for medical passed. Hope it will be soon.

cheers

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
BC PNP paper based

Date application received by CIC: February 2, 2017
Request letter for schedule A: November 1, 2017
Invitation to Pre-arrival services: November 2, 2017
Medical request:Feburary 28, 2018
Medical done: March 6

March 19 Called clinic, and they told me there is a problem with my result file uploading. so it's been delayed for two weeks! So please don't hesitate to call the medical exam center to ask if they submit your file.
Now I am still waiting for medical passed. Hope it will be soon.

cheers

What is their phone number?

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Height, eye color and copy of passport biopage. And i received medical and additional document request at the same time on 27 july 2017. No its not schedule A.
Thanks for replying, Sadiaumer. Good luck with your application, hope you get your golden email soon.

Tracelyn2015

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12 July 2017
Hi guys,'
I have the same AOR and the same message.
Is it normal to see the background status in mycic as "we are processing your background check...." with AOR only on 15 February 2018?