Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I applied from within canada. Under pnp (without job offer) paper based.
Application submitted on 3rd may 2016
AOR on july 6th. 2016
Medicals on nov 3 2016 which was in a week.
Still waiting. I came to india on 28th nov 2016. Till now no change except medicals passed.
Keep sending them messages to remind them that you have waited over 18months...they have taught PNP applicants that patience is a virtue . All the best with your application...

Shiva1234

Oct 23, 2017
Keep sending them messages to remind them that you have waited over 18months...they have taught PNP applicants that patience is a virtue . All the best with your application...
I contacted them regarding longer peocessing times to their call centre. They hav a number for people "from outside canada". They gave me reapective email address to give my questions. And i got a reply as
"Cic is striving to improve customer service. Rest is assured that our priority is to answer your needs". No reply after this.

Remy Nigeria

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Try
I contacted them regarding longer peocessing times to their call centre. They hav a number for people "from outside canada". They gave me reapective email address to give my questions. And i got a reply as
"Cic is striving to improve customer service. Rest is assured that our priority is to answer your needs". No reply after this.
Try Sending more messages via their cic online web form..or raise a case specific message just to keep reminding them...the wait can be terrible..

Shiva1234

Oct 23, 2017
How to know where is my file being processed after i changed my address with cic. Will they really transfer my file to my nearest visa office or they will process it wer they started to process???

Shiva1234

Oct 23, 2017
Try

Try Sending more messages via their cic online web form..or raise a case specific message just to keep reminding them...the wait can be terrible..
I sent them message thru online web form. Gave them all details of my application.
From january 2017 in mycic account it says that they r reviewing my eligibility requirements till now...

Last edited:

Remy Nigeria

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon
To
How to know where is my file being processed after i changed my address with cic. Will they really transfer my file to my nearest visa office or they will process it wer they started to process???
For you to know your visa office..you must send them a message via the their online web form
Or raise a case specific on their website maybe email ...CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca...or ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

just suggesting...hope it helps

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Anyone gone through BC PNP EE recently? Want to know the timeline of anyone who successfully went through it or currently in process

Last edited:

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Hi everybody,

Just a quick question, do you guys know if we have to put my job experience which is less than one month in IMM569E (schedule A). From August 2016 to November 2016 in Canada, I worked in three companies each less than one month (company A around 20 days, company B 23 days, and C 17 days). I don't know if I should put these experiences in Schedule A application form.

Meow20

Sep 4, 2017
Hi everybody,

Just a quick question, do you guys know if we have to put my job experience which is less than one month in IMM569E (schedule A). From August 2016 to November 2016 in Canada, I worked in three companies each less than one month (company A around 20 days, company B 23 days, and C 17 days). I don't know if I should put these experiences in Schedule A application form.
yes. No gap

jailbird2569

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Hello Everyone. I just mailed in my paper application Yesterday.
My time line is as follows

NS PNP Skilled Worker application submitted: 09/27/17
Nominated:11/06/17
PR application mailed: 11/12/17
I'm inland and live in Nova Scotia
It's gonna be a long road!

Remy Nigeria

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello Everyone. I just mailed in my paper application Yesterday.
My time line is as follows

NS PNP Skilled Worker application submitted: 09/27/17
Nominated:11/06/17
PR application mailed: 11/12/17
I'm inland and live in Nova Scotia
It's gonna be a long road!
Surely a long road....Maybe 17months...hopefully it might not get to that extent...all the best with your application

jailbird2569

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Surely a long road....Maybe 17months...hopefully it might not get to that extent...all the best with your application
Yeah I know! Marking my calendar down for early 2019!

Side question. Does anyone know about how I apply for a work permit? Im on an open work permit that expires in April 2018, but I have an employer specific nomination so I know I can only apply for a Work Permit with restrictions. How do I go about that