What is this security screening and how long it gonna takes
U should get ur ppr soon don't worry

Reactions: h.abdou30

Shikleo

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
------

A random question

I was looking for a immigration consultancy in BC with pr services for a friend who lives in mumbai.

Does anyone here have any recommendation for any consultancy that my friend can trust on for their services for PR application.

Thank you

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Maybe it will come soon? Your timeline is similar to mine.
AOR: 22 Sep 2017
Pre-arrival letter: 21 March 2018
MR: 26 Jun 2018

anyone knows if the medical results is good then:
1. how long more will it take to receive PR card?
2. how many other steps until one can get PR status?
3. is it a sign that an application is considered to have high chance of getting PR status?
You have the exact timeline as me

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
hi all,

Do I need a valid US visa to go to the US border for landing. I reside in Vancouver Canada.

Do they work on weekends too? I intend to go on a Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks

bbtom

Feb 18, 2016
Hi friends,

I got an OINP nomination in April 2018 and applied for PR. Got AOR last week. Linked to my account and

have a file number. Now I understand that it is going to take 16 to 20 months to get PR where as the express entry takes only 6 months. So I assessed my eligible CRS points and found 450 which is more than the current requirement for ITA . Now I want to apply through express entry under Canadian Experienced Class. My question is ........

1. Can I withdraw my OINP PR application and apply through express entry ?

2. Can I file simultanius application for both the streams above ?

3. Is there any negative impact on my EE application if I withdraw the OINP stream?

Could you please suggest some CIC references on this matter for me to read and understand

I am under stress these days to make a decision. Kindly help.

Many Thanks for your precious time

Reactions: SharmaAplk

alkamehta

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
feb 2018
Med's Request
waiting
Guys, I think CIC is getting faster now.

Nationality - Indian
App Received - May 5, 2017
AOR - 20 Jul, 2017
Medical Done - Upfront In Jan 2018
No Ghost update or anything of that sort
PPR - Aug 3 (I think I was a little lucky)

I know its immensely frustrating for anyone waiting, as I have gone thru it myself. Hope all of you waiting get it asap. Best of luck everyone!
are you outland...??

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
did you receive any news these days? I passed the medical exam so am wondering what's next
Nothing.
Called a CIC and was told that it went to the security screening in the home country.
Ordered GCMS notes April1st and received them Aug 10th, where I saw that the elegibilty is passed, background check too and the suggested a medical on March 27th.

Rabadzija02

Sep 12, 2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I paste medical 27 July.
And also send requesting landing fee
Somebody know what is next?

Mills18

Jun 27, 2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I paste medical 27 July.
And also send requesting landing fee
Somebody know what is next?
Kindly share your timeline as l can see you are in IP2.