Med's Request
February 28 2018/ March 12 2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018/ May 17, 2018 PASSED
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
FEB 2017 PNP PR SINP APPLICANT
I need your advice please.
my relative needed a kidney donor and I decided to donate mine.
But I am waiting for Medical Request from cic , ,
will it affect my medical/medical result or my application?
Is anyone here experienced the same?
Please help me

PMorden

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
I am in the process of sending my paper based MPNP PNP PR application to CIC sydney I have been nominated by Manitoba
Please help
As per Document checklist imm5690e we do not have to send our work experience ,employers reference letters, financial statements, WES report etc.

Only copies of passports, birth certificates, IELTS, PCC, Marriage certificate, photo is needed. Am I correct? Or there is any other checklist which I am missing.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Yes it is a general reminder letter to submit missing documents or update them if something has changed.
Got mine 3 months after AOR. Most ppl usually get it
Oh okay. Thanks. Got AOR since July 2017 though. What is your timeline?

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Any body get an email from cic lately with a doc that looks like this? https://s14.postimg.org/b552ry5xd/combinepdf_2_-2.png ...The only thing I owe them is one police clearance which I intend to submit today..I totally forgot. Any idea what the doc means in general? MR soon ?;)
Hi, Received this letter in June 2017, and I sent all the requested docs in July. still waiting for MR. So, Send them all the requested docs even if you submitted before. They want to make sure you are still in the same province that you applied

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Hi, Received this letter in June 2017, and I sent all the requested docs in July. still waiting for MR. So, Send them all the requested docs even if you submitted before. They want to make sure you are still in the same province that you applied

How will this show that I am still in the same province I applied from? Because I intend to upload all of them online

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Hello.any idea guys.In my ECAS it says DECISION MADE last january 10 but until now I haven’t receive email requesting my passport.It is normal that I don’t have passport request right after DM?
yes its normal,if you will not receive any communication(max) by Jan end,do contact CIC.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
FEB 2017 PNP PR SINP APPLICANT
I need your advice please.
my relative needed a kidney donor and I decided to donate mine.
But I am waiting for Medical Request from cic , ,
will it affect my medical/medical result or my application?
Is anyone here experienced the same?
Please help me
do consult with a doctor(registered under CIC (of your country) for medicals) about this situation.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
when you update your schedule A, they will know where you are and where you work. Send them all docs requested.

I uploaded my police clearance certificate. I still work where I work and still reside at the address I gave to them. I intend to remain there until I get my PR.

Sydney received some time in April 2017

AOR 7 July 2017

reminder 12 Jan 2018

Do I still need to update anything? I paid all my fees upfront at the time of submitting my application.

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
I uploaded my police clearance certificate. I still work where I work and still reside at the address I gave to them. I intend to remain there until I get my PR.

Sydney received some time in April 2017

AOR 7 July 2017

reminder 12 Jan 2018

Do I still need to update anything? I paid all my fees upfront at the time of submitting my application.
I don't know what documents they have requested from you to send. If they asked for your PCC, should be fine. But if they listed some docs such as copy of passport, schedule A, etc. you should send all.