20-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
14-08-2017
Hi members,

I have nominated by manitoba. I want to ask two questions regarding preparation of application to cic
1- do I need to notarize letter of approval from Manitoba by my local notary public?
2- do I arrange my application whether according to checklist or by person e.g. principal applicant and each dependent?
3- do I include copies of educational and professional documents, although not asked by cic.....not mentioned anywhere and in check list too.

Thanks..... waiting for response
1. No need to notarize nomination certificate. Just print it out and submit with the application to cic. They can check the authenticity and validity via the nomination certificate number.
2. Arrange according to checklist.
3. NO. Only submit documents listed in the checklist

I am also a MPNP nominee

rohansuresh2001

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hi members,

I have nominated by manitoba. I want to ask two questions regarding preparation of application to cic
1- do I need to notarize letter of approval from Manitoba by my local notary public?
2- do I arrange my application whether according to checklist or by person e.g. principal applicant and each dependent?
3- do I include copies of educational and professional documents, although not asked by cic.....not mentioned anywhere and in check list too.

Thanks..... waiting for response
The answer to first question is:

1. No
2. I arranged according to the checklist. For example, travel documents of all applicants, educational history of all applicants etc.
3. The opinion can vary, however, I had included the in my application, although it was not asked specifically.

Hope this helps.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Someone created an online petition complaining about how long it takes inland applicants to be issued a PR status. Anyone know how far with the signatures collected?

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Silly mistake. That time I didn't know this rule.. my paper app delivered at Sydney on 24 june and my ielts expired on 21 june. Although I have sufficient time time to send application after getting nomination on 1 June.
I have applied for June 12 SINP OID and my ielts is going to expire on 24th Oct 2017. It means if I nominated, my application to CIC- Sydney must be delivered on or before 24th Oct 2017, otherwise I have to give new IELTS exam. Pl correct me if I am Wrong.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have applied for June 12 SINP OID and my ielts is going to expire on 24th Oct 2017. It means if I nominated, my application to CIC- Sydney must be delivered on or before 24th Oct 2017, otherwise I have to give new IELTS exam. Pl correct me if I am Wrong.
Yes. Many January - February SINP guys still waiting for Nomination. So without thinking of any, take the IELTS again.

klivon

Nov 18, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Request
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
14-08-2017
Hi @klivon how is Manitoba, and so far can you share what your experiences have been like from point of entry till today?
Thanks
So sorry for the late response. I am just seeing this now.

Well landing was easy and smooth.
I flew into Winnipeg from Chicago O'hare (USA). So Winnipeg was my first port of entry into Canada.
The first Immigration officer was the same officer everybody (including visitors) will encounter. He asked if we were landing or just visiting. I told him we were landing. He asked if I'll be bringing in any other house hold item(s). He then directed me to another officer in a closed office
The 2nd officer requested for passport and the CoPR, asked if I have any other dependent not captured on the CoPR. Asked me to sign my initials when I said no. He spent some 20 minutes or more computing something on his workstation. Asked me to sign off and he gave me the copies of CoPC (without the passport photo). He then gave me a directory of where to apply for the social insurance number and the health card.
the 3rd officer was the custom person. Asked if i have monetary instrument totaling CAD10,000 or more. If I will be shipping in items and what the value of the item(s) will be. All this took between 35 to 45 minutes. Then they said WELCOME TO CANADA
Rested for 2 days before applying for the social insurance which I got within 30 minutes. I then traveled to Regina (Saskatchewan) and Calgary (Alberta) to visit and for site seeing. Came back to Winnipeg. Applied for the Health card online. Applied for a bank account as well. Now I'm back home to plan for the permanent movement.

Humblemoi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017

I flew into Winnipeg from Chicago O'hare (USA). So Winnipeg was my first port of entry into Canada.
The first Immigration officer was the same officer everybody (including visitors) will encounter. He asked if we were landing or just visiting. I told him we were landing. He asked if I'll be bringing in any other house hold item(s). He then directed me to another officer in a closed office
The 2nd officer requested for passport and the CoPR, asked if I have any other dependent not captured on the CoPR. Asked me to sign my initials when I said no. He spent some 20 minutes or more computing something on his workstation. Asked me to sign off and he gave me the copies of CoPC (without the passport photo). He then gave me a directory of where to apply for the social insurance number and the health card.
the 3rd officer was the custom person. Asked if i have monetary instrument totaling CAD10,000 or more. If I will be shipping in items and what the value of the item(s) will be. All this took between 35 to 45 minutes. Then they said WELCOME TO CANADA
Rested for 2 days before applying for the social insurance which I got within 30 minutes. I then traveled to Regina (Saskatchewan) and Calgary (Alberta) to visit and for site seeing. Came back to Winnipeg. Applied for the Health card online. Applied for a bank account as well. Now I'm back home to plan for the permanent movement.
Awesome, thank you for sharing this

pektrov

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

nice one klivon. i hope you have gotten your PR card before coming back to naija?

AfshanH

Sep 10, 2017
How long does it take to get medical request aftet AOR
.MyAOR date is March 2017
Additinal doc requested and submitted in June 2017..
Since then no news

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Dear all friends
I need help regarding my SINP -OID application , My application received by cic 27 oct and got AOR 7 jan 2017, but Singapore did not sent me any mail that my file was received or not by them , last august 15, I withdrew my GCMS note and found that my file was received by Singapore 31 jan 2017, and very few update in my file, last 8 months since AOR , my status is like that, Eligibility -not started, Criminality- not started Security- not started , Medical - not started

My query is that is it normal status of my profile, i m thinking it is very slow, nothing started yet.

If any advice it will be appreciated, I am really worried now , please advice me what to do.