+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC online services down

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Does anybody know why CIC online services are down. I am trying to submit my CEC application but when I get to transmit and pay, it takes me to error page stating "our online services are currently down" and generates random code.

I dont see any notification that it supposed to be down or anything, anybody has any info, i have 5 days left to submit my application

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
Does anybody know why CIC online services are down. I am trying to submit my CEC application but when I get to transmit and pay, it takes me to error page stating "our online services are currently down" and generates random code.

I dont see any notification that it supposed to be down or anything, anybody has any info, i have 5 days left to submit my application
Did you try clearing your computer's cache memory? that might help.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

try again at a later time and clean your cache

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
is anyone else having problem I am sill getting online services are currently down.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
did you resolved it..i am having the same error
Yeah apparently there was an email from CIC copied below.
Dear applicant,

Recent updates to the Express Entry online application system may have caused a glitch in the Educational Activity section of the Personal Details Webform.

If you’ve selected Educational Activity as an Activity Type in in the Personal Details Webform, you must select a value for each of these fields:

• Field of Study
  • Standing at the end of study period
  • Level of Education
If you don’t, you’ll receive an error message when you try to pay your fees.

This issue will be fixed in mid-January 2020.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I never saw it, but yeah just make sure you have these above fields filled