+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Online Payment

PHGLPagani

Mar 23, 2017
Hello,

I made the mistake of paying for my online application with a debit card that didn't have enough money. My card was declined, and after noticing that, I immediately transferred the money in. However, now my application is displaying "Processing Payment" as if I had payed for my application, but my bank account never lost a cent. I don't know what to do about this situation, I don't know if I should wait, or if there's something important I should do.

If anything, how long do the "Processing Payment" period last?

Thank You

anuragsood

Jan 5, 2017
Hello,

I made the mistake of paying for my online application with a debit card that didn't have enough money. My card was declined, and after noticing that, I immediately transferred the money in. However, now my application is displaying "Processing Payment" as if I had payed for my application, but my bank account never lost a cent. I don't know what to do about this situation, I don't know if I should wait, or if there's something important I should do.

If anything, how long do the "Processing Payment" period last?

Thank You
Whenever a payment is declined or there is a technical error. It stays like, "Payment Processing" for an hour. Afterwards you can make your payment again. I'm sure you must have done it by now.. but this is for other people's reference..

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
My debit card transaction went through and I received confirmation from Bank that the amount was deducted from my account. For how long should I see "Processing Payment" message before receiving "Letter of Acknowledgement" from CIC?

langjianyunxin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
My debit card transaction went through and I received confirmation from Bank that the amount was deducted from my account. For how long should I see "Processing Payment" message before receiving "Letter of Acknowledgement" from CIC?
Hi, I run into the same situation. Could u pls advise after how long you received the letter of acknowledgement?

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Hi, I run into the same situation. Could u pls advise after how long you received the letter of acknowledgement?
The amount was returned back to my account within half an hour. Then I tried again and the transaction went through. After that, I got my AOR after 3 hours