+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC : NO RECORD OF MY APPLICATION IN THEIR DATABASE (MANILA IMMIGRATION)

cruzmariacarla

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila , Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2013
Med's Request
02-11-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013
Hi everyone, just would like to ask if there's anybody here who received the same reply I got from the embassy. I received this reply after sending a follow up letter for my visa application since it's already 11 weeks (standard processing times for Manila applicants) from the day i lodged my online application. I also received (same day) ,an email from CIC confirming that they've received my application.

Please check the reply i got from them :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that we have no record of an application currently in process in our office that matches your name and date of birth. If you are relying on the services of an agency, you may wish to follow-up with your agent regarding your application and confirm with them if they have already submitted your application to this office. If you can confirm that your application has been submitted to this office, please provide us with all the details of the submission.

Once i got this, I immediately responded and confirmed that I've applied for my student visa. I also attached the file I got from them stating that they received my application. A day after , they said that if I need to submit ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, i can only do so by logging onto my CIC account. I do think that they send automated response. First and foremost, i applied and i have documents to prove it. Lastly, i wasn't submitting additional documents , i was just showing proof that I have really applied and even received an email from them confirming they got it. Sorry for being so redundant. If you've experienced the same situation im in / any thoughts, please let me know.

Carla