Jan 26 acknowledged
20 Feb in process

Thank a lot

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I don't think it is slow 18 applicants they are in Ip step since feb so you are not the only one do I think it is matter of time you will see a move sooon , good luck you can't do anything now just relax and Wei it is in process so if they need any thing they will contact you , now it is on other hands , We only can wait and hope the best for all , good luck

PeterCui

May 2, 2017
Hi everyone

I feel Montreal office moves too slow.
They may do background check because I lived in 2 countries besides my original country.

10 Jan 2017 sent
26 Jan received
20 Feb in process

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
guys last Friday last week ,, I called them ,, agent told me that everything going smooth on my file ,, even my file still not consider (non-routine) cuz I missed my 1st test and at the top of that I got FP request ,,, which means I checked 2 points out of the reasons to push a file in non routine area,,
still the agent confirmed that still my file not non routine ,, and it just question of time
below you will find how the cic web site defines it

What is a non-routine application?

Your application may be considered non-routine if:
•You asked to change your personal information (name, sex designation, date of birth);
•You missed a test, interview, or hearing;
•We asked you to submit extra documents, like fingerprints or residence documents; or
•After you attended your interview to verify your identity and the originals of your documents, we asked you to come to another interview or hearing.

For citizenship applications only:
•You failed a test;
•You did not meet the language requirements during your interview (for citizenship applications only);

See also: How are IRCC processing times calculated?

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Petercui : so this 2 country before you came to Canada or during the time you were permanent resident ? I think it make huge different for them , it could be one reason let us now if it was before or after you become Permanent resident, it may help others ,thanks

Umar7873

Apr 5, 2017
App. Filed.......
16 November 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Citizenship
AOR Received.
3rd January 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
6th February
PeterCui said:
Guys
Anyone knows why my case is so slow??

Jan 10 sent
Jan 26 acknowledged
20 Feb in process

Thank a lot
Buddy that's nothing I applied on "November 21st 2016" AO=R 3rd January 2017 IP = 5th January 2017 Test Passed on 6th February 2017 and my application is still "In process" after passing test it's been 3 months- I have called the agent and they told me you didn't hear anything because your file is going through background check so basically for the last 4 months!

Umar7873

Apr 5, 2017
App. Filed.......
16 November 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Citizenship
AOR Received.
3rd January 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
6th February
Got the Eva's status changed today to "Decision Made" after 3 months of giving the Test and Interview.

Let's hope for a fast Oath Letter now.

Reactions: paulvoyer

Umar7873

Apr 5, 2017
App. Filed.......
16 November 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Citizenship
AOR Received.
3rd January 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
6th February
It took 3 months after the test so yeah I do agree it's pretty slow here plus we don't know when the Oath letter will come.