Citizenship
AOR Received.
3rd January 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
6th February
reza5576 said:
Any one had test/interview at Guy-Favreau complex? More than 2 months since test/DM and still no oath invitation! I think in this office the timeline is different with other Montreal offices. Any experiences?
It's been more than two months after Test. Still shows In progress Montreal office as well. How long did it take you

McClane

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RH_Canada said:
Hi,

I am also applying in Montreal.

If you don't mind, I would like to ask you about the RQ?

1. in what situation would you expect to receive RQ?

2. what exactly are the questions in RQ and what did CIC ask your wife to provide as extra documents?

Thanks.
In this case there was a lot of travel. She had to present utility bills, rental agreements, proof of medical appointments, and other documents that would show she lived in Canada.

Kamran2015

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
I have one question: do all letters from cic come through mail or they also get posted online on the ecas? I will be sending my application soon and would like to know how it works.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kamran2015 said:
I have one question: do all letters from cic come through mail or they also get posted online on the ecas? I will be sending my application soon and would like to know how it works.
If you provide your email address in your application you will receive an email for your AOR. For the test and oath invite you would receive a letter via regular mail. And if CIC requires more information and/or fingerprints you would receive a letter as well.
Other updates as when your application went IP and test and oath invite should also show on ecas.

zedodo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hello everyone!

Here are my dates:
Sent Feb 20
AOR March 1st
IP March 22

Fingers crossed to receive the test soon!

Umar7873

Apr 5, 2017
App. Filed.......
16 November 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Citizenship
AOR Received.
3rd January 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
6th February
Gave the Test and cleared on 6th Feb 2017, still shows "In process" agents don't tell anything :( still waiting

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
i think Montreal Office after March ,, is going into a sleep mode ,, I am looking to the others ,, as of April there is no movements ,,, can anyone confirm the otherwise ,, please

thank you all

Papaella

Jan 4, 2017
Took my test April 3rd, I am still In Process. I was told that I should expect hearing from them within 2-3 months. Hopefully an answer soon for all of us 8)

Umar7873

Apr 5, 2017
App. Filed.......
16 November 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Citizenship
AOR Received.
3rd January 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
6th February
For me it's still in sleep almost 3 months still "In process"

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think in the IP step I think the official does a lot check criminal check employment check cbca check adress check so it may be different from one case to an other as well as the officier load of work , it is it the same officer that are treating the file is the same in the interview ? I am wondering how this process is made ?! I am in ip since few days now so let hope that Montreal will be doing fast for all of us

Umar7873

Apr 5, 2017
App. Filed.......
16 November 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Citizenship
AOR Received.
3rd January 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
6th February
zineb83 said:
I think in the IP step I think the official does a lot check criminal check employment check cbca check adress check so it may be different from one case to an other as well as the officier load of work , it is it the same officer that are treating the file is the same in the interview ? I am wondering how this process is made ?! I am in ip since few days now so let hope that Montreal will be doing fast for all of us
No I called them and asked them as the agent who took interview said 2 months but the phone agent told me they are not the ones dealing with your file.

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish you good luck and you will have good news soon , montreal is big city maybe that why and a lot immigration so maybe that why it is the slowest one , good luck to all Mtl applicants including me lol :) I am Ip face I hope the test soon june or July I am not in rush :) so good luck