App. Filed.......
01-06-2008
Passport Req..
20-07-2008
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2008
LANDED..........
01-10-2008
Hi again - my wife (canadian) and I have a very specific question to the CIC office in Mississauga. The call center only ref. to information on the web site, when we email we basically get a copy of the information on the web site. We really need to talk to someone to get some expert advice. Does anyone know how to get hold of these people - a phone number, fax number - anything?

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

GK said:
Hi again - my wife (canadian) and I have a very specific question to the CIC office in Mississauga. The call center only ref. to information on the web site, when we email we basically get a copy of the information on the web site. We really need to talk to someone to get some expert advice. Does anyone know how to get hold of these people - a phone number, fax number - anything?

Thanks
You are going to have a problem, they don't take phone calls. You can try a fax to : Fax: 905-803-7392
but I wouldn't hold my breath for a reply.

PMM

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
Try asking your question here, there are some very informative people here, going thru the same thing.

GK

Dec 18, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2008
Passport Req..
20-07-2008
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2008
LANDED..........
01-10-2008
Good point... We have been running in some problems regarding my Canadian wife's "Intend to Return". We are both living in the USA. She has not got any job offer and we don't have a lease - I don't have a job offer in Canada. We are trying to show her intend to return by showing CIC her US temporary visa, which expires in June 2009. I am Swedish citizen and my wife has no PR status in Sweden. She HAS to return to Canada in June of 2009 or she will ovestay in the US. Will that fly?

Many thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

GK said:
Good point... We have been running in some problems regarding my Canadian wife's "Intend to Return". We are both living in the USA. She has not got any job offer and we don't have a lease - I don't have a job offer in Canada. We are trying to show her intend to return by showing CIC her US temporary visa, which expires in June 2009. I am Swedish citizen and my wife has no PR status in Sweden. She HAS to return to Canada in June of 2009 or she will ovestay in the US. Will that fly?

Many thanks!
Maybe, but you should have included letter about what she has done about finding work in Canada, where you are going to live, just what your plans are. Stating you have to US in 18 months is not what CIC wants to hear.

PMM