+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC message Your application(xx) has been updated: but no new msg or status

candy cane

Jun 8, 2016
from my past experience if you leave any messages uread, that means just not to login to account and see messages in there but open and read each and every message you will get that type of emails from cic .times when i logged into my account but didnt open and read message in there i got those type of emails. when i read all messages they stopped coming.

Reactions: ayhab1982

Lashen

Nov 1, 2016
I applied for visa extension online for my mother in Canada. I received 1 email message right away when i submitted my application (online confirmation of payment - receipt)- Confirmation of Online Application Transmission. It's been 1 week now and I haven't received Submission Confirmation and no updates.
No online application number and application status details are not available. Her permitted stay expires on August 30th.
Please advice me on what I should do.

sk9

Apr 10, 2018
I had applied for visitor visa on mar 3, 2018. I got communication that it got rejected :( Today i got another message that there is new communication, but I cannot see any new communication in my account.

oryx_np

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
It happened to me too.
I believe it takes some time to appear on profile.
I got first three emails(about profile creation and job bank signup) as soon as i created profile but those messages appeared in profile the next day.
Got another mail today so assuming, I will be able to see the message tomorrow.

smkdas91

Jan 17, 2019
I had applied for visitor visa on mar 3, 2018. I got communication that it got rejected :( Today i got another message that there is new communication, but I cannot see any new communication in my account.
did you get replynor for approval ?