NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-07-2016
Hello guys,
My representative who is handling my P.R file is not giving me my CIC login information to verify my status. How do I get that.
Help me out thanks. :mad:

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
I don't think any attorney allows clients to login themselves

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
This is a reason why you should apply on your own as you would have full control over your profile.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
However, an attorney could save you from making application-rejection small mistakes, this is why they're worth the money.

If you read instructions and do things carefully though, you absolutely don't need one.

chahal59

Dec 29, 2017
punjab
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
File Transfer...
no email
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hello guys,
My representative who is handling my P.R file is not giving me my CIC login information to verify my status. How do I get that.
Help me out thanks. :mad:

just fill ur information in and check ur status

choose category like life number or uci number............
file no.............................................................................
family name....................................................................
date of birth.....................................................................
country of birth................................................................
then check...........

Readytohelp

May 16, 2020
Is it mandatory that foreign education need to be accessed by WES even if I can score points for pr application?

Neethusanoop

Sep 5, 2020
1. I have received the wes report saying " There is change in name in one or more certificates". Is this an issue?

Neethusanoop

Sep 5, 2020
1. I have received the wes report saying " There is change in name in one or more certificates". Is this an issue? It is due to the difference in names in my passport and university certificates. In my university certificate the name is Neethu Narayanan A whereas in my passport it is A Neethu Narayanan with the expansion for initial 'A'.
What could be the solution to solve this? I received an advice that a notarised affidavit stating that it is all the same person, would solve the issue. Another suggestion was to write back to wes with the same scanned affidavit and request to generate a new report. Any know-how on how much time it will take? Also would writing back to wes lead to ny further complications?

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
1. I have received the wes report saying " There is change in name in one or more certificates". Is this an issue? It is due to the difference in names in my passport and university certificates. In my university certificate the name is Neethu Narayanan A whereas in my passport it is A Neethu Narayanan with the expansion for initial 'A'.
What could be the solution to solve this? I received an advice that a notarised affidavit stating that it is all the same person, would solve the issue. Another suggestion was to write back to wes with the same scanned affidavit and request to generate a new report. Any know-how on how much time it will take? Also would writing back to wes lead to ny further complications?
The affidavit is the only way to go ahead. Not sure how long WES will take to generate a new report, you'll have to ask their customer care. Shouldn't lead to any complications.

Neethusanoop

Sep 5, 2020
I have done jobs in 2 different noc codes each with 2 year experience. So is it possible to combine the experiences and earn the maximum points?

keshavahuderi

Sep 22, 2020
Hello,
I am an Indian citizen and I want to migrate to Canada without IELTS.
WES Canada verified my graduation certificates and i am a 46years, old male. I don't have any blood relatives in Canada and no job offers.
Please advise how to migrate to Canada.

Me to life

Oct 2, 2020
Hello.
I want my mom to visit Canada. She has a visitor visa, will Immigration of Canada allow her to enter canada? She will quarantine herself for 14days.