+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cic login

Devinlok29

Oct 29, 2020
Hello.
I want my mom to visit Canada. She has a visitor visa, will Immigration of Canada allow her to enter canada? She will quarantine herself for 14days.
Do you have permanent residency (PR) or Canadian status? The government just announced who will be able to travel to Canada and closed families of PR and Canadian gets priority, though with some exeptions:

If not, here are some exemptions:
for temporary residents, some may be able to visit canada only with IRCC's written authorization: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html#enter

Read more on info and how-tos instructions here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors.html

Olson_India

Nov 5, 2020
Guys .my application profile is showing as "there is an update" but when I check inside there was no update... actually medical which was earliery approved is now showing as underreview
Any one has the same change in there application?

Me to life

Oct 2, 2020
Hello,
I have a query.I am here in Canada on visitor visa. I got married in feb and applied for my PR. I haven't got my PR yet but I wish to go to my country land to see my parents. My concern is will I be allowed to enter on visitor visa again? My family is here.
Thank you.

Aug 6, 2019
Hello guys,
My representative who is handling my P.R file is not giving me my CIC login information to verify my status. How do I get that.
Help me out thanks. :mad:
Depending upon where you are based off, you can call IRCC to reset your password and remove representative from your application. Canada toll free number is 1-888-242-2100.
Alternatively, you can call IRCC directly to check status of your application if you don't want password reset.

bhumi1605

Dec 5, 2015
Hi everyone I have a query. I have applied spouse PR for my wife in June 2020 from UK and I have added my son as dependent child in April, 2021. Now my wife received her COPR but they didn't mention anything about my son. I am really confused regarding his residency. Is there any way I can find status of his PR application.

Malikg123

Nov 12, 2021
Hello guys,
My representative who is handling my P.R file is not giving me my CIC login information to verify my status. How do I get that.
Help me out thanks. :mad:
Sir/Madam,
You should trust in your consultant and should be in good faith.
what ever consultant tell you about your status just believe in that, if he was in promise with you to share CIC login then he must give it to you.