Not Required
Passport Req..
03 AUG 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
18 Aug 2016
varun22 said:
I ordered a duplicate WES report alongwith access for WES. It costed me $33 but got peace of mind.
They sent it within 1 business day.

Now, CIC for sure has access to our WES reports.
Me too got a note today.. I have ordered duplicate today.. Did u get any update there after? From cic? Thanks

Rabbitfoot

Nov 25, 2014
Champ27 said:
Me too got a note today.. I have ordered duplicate today.. Did u get any update there after? From cic? Thanks
I also ordered a duplicate report for CIC. Do we get any acknowledgement from WES/CIC stating that CIC now has appropriate access to the report?

provhal

Apr 1, 2016
Has anybody here provided CIC with the new ECA as requested had any advance on their application.
My additional document has stayed as "Provided" since I uploaded it.
Has any one reached "We have received the document"? (or even was anybody asked for a different document right after)
If you got to the "we have received…" status, how many days (or weeks) did it take before you saw the change?

The only updates since providing the requested document was my Background check reversing from "in progress" to "not needed". It had been in progress just shy of four weeks.

Perhaps my file was moved from the process fast to process whenever pile... :(

Any information welcome.

Champ27

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-02-2016
Med's Request
16-02-2016 Passed
Med's Done....
16-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
03 AUG 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
18 Aug 2016
I have raised a CSE and uploaded new PDF which show IMM, apart from the Copy sent to CIC. I could see the same reflected on GCMS noted.. Hope this Helps..
"My GCMS Noted has comments - Application parked for ECA"
Later it has comments that ECA verified for PA and is tact with WES site"

ms.eheads

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
I know this topic is not that active anymore, but is there anyone here who availed the icap? Is it really required?

jaspa

Dec 6, 2017
California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-11-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-11-2017
I ordered a duplicate WES report alongwith access for WES. It costed me $33 but got peace of mind.
They sent it within 1 business day.

Now, CIC for sure has access to our WES reports.
@varun22,
I need some info, if ordered duplicate WES ECA report will be delivered directly to CIC by email/electrinically, what document I need to upload in my application? I can see a new link available for uploading a doc it says "Replacement needed Education(diploma/degrees) required"

Will the report be available to me to download and upload in application?

Please suggest

idebony

Jun 30, 2017
Please i need some clarification. I got a message from Wes saying IRCC is not a recipient. My spouse WES reference does not end with" IMMM ". We requested for an Upgrade to the WES Report. Please will the new report ( ending with "IMMM" ) be sent directly to CIC and do we need to raise a CSE with the New WES Report.?
Will this not affect our application?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
I am in the same boat, I got the same email from WES. I am not sure whether to upgrade to ICAP or just order a duplicate to IRCC. Please advice.

jaspa

Dec 6, 2017
California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-11-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-11-2017
Good thing is when you try to upgrade it asks for purpose and it will let you know if upgrade is actually required or not. In my case, it said upgrade not required then I ordered duplicate and got it next morning. Only duplicate report was required and everything went well.

Reactions: yourfather

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Good thing is when you try to upgrade it asks for purpose and it will let you know if upgrade is actually required or not. In my case, it said upgrade not required then I ordered duplicate and got it next morning. Only duplicate report was required and everything went well.
That was helpful, I did the same and it says I dont have to upgrade my account, I just have to order a duplicate to IRCC. But my WES reference number does not end with IMM.. Is that a problem?

Coz as per my initial application IRCC was already a recipient,

I hope the problem is that IRCC is unable to access my reports online. Will ICAP make my reports accessible to IRCC online?

jaspa

Dec 6, 2017
California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-11-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-11-2017
You will get a new report with IMM added in the end, the number remains the same. You will get a link to download pdf report which you can upload in your cic account.

That was helpful, I did the same and it says I dont have to upgrade my account, I just have to order a duplicate to IRCC. But my WES reference number does not end with IMM.. Is that a problem?

Coz as per my initial application IRCC was already a recipient,

I hope the problem is that IRCC is unable to access my reports online. Will ICAP make my reports accessible to IRCC online?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
You will get a new report with IMM added in the end, the number remains the same. You will get a link to download pdf report which you can upload in your cic account.

Thanks for the advice, I am not going for ICAP then.

So one last question, while I am ordering a duplicate to IRCC, should I order an additional copy for myself?

Thanks again.

jaspa

Dec 6, 2017
California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-11-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-11-2017
No need to order a copy for you, only for IRCC should be fine and you still be able to download the pdf report after logging into your WES account.

Thanks for the advice, I am not going for ICAP then.

So one last question, while I am ordering a duplicate to IRCC, should I order an additional copy for myself?

Thanks again.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
No need to order a copy for you, only for IRCC should be fine and you still be able to download the pdf report after logging into your WES account.

I just completed paying for the same. The confirmation had my WES reference number, without IMM suffix added to it. Is it the same on your end too?

Thanks for all your help.