30-08-2016; Passed 12-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/04/2017
this is wonderful. I am happy for you guys. congratulations

aetchelle said:
Feedback.

Interview - RPRF - PPR - COPR ....all within 90 minutes!!!

It was awesome guys, God was on my side. I couldnt believe it. The VO said they called me
1) for quality check, just a random candidate to see if their interview waiver system was a good idea
2) also for the issues highlighted on my notes, to give an opportunity to explain myself.

He was so patient and kind. He was convinced after a few questions and said..."It's obvious you're a legit candidate for PR, lets speed this process forward. I want you to leave here with everything sorted today"!

He then asked us to pay RPRF and hubby RAN out to nearest internet cafe to sort it out (they don't accept credit cards there at that office). Upon return, they stamped passport and issued COPR letter......it was like a dream.

Thank you so much everyone for your help and advice, much appreciated. Now for us to land.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
congrats, which visa office was this?

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
aetchelle said:
Feedback.

It was awesome guys, God was on my side. I couldnt believe it. The VO said they called me
1) for quality check, just a random candidate to see if their interview waiver system was a good idea
2) also for the issues highlighted on my notes, to give an opportunity to explain myself.

He was so patient and kind. He was convinced after a few questions and said..."It's obvious you're a legit candidate for PR, lets speed this process forward. I want you to leave here with everything sorted today"!

He then asked us to pay RPRF and hubby RAN out to nearest internet cafe to sort it out (they don't accept credit cards there at that office). Upon return, they stamped passport and issued COPR letter......it was like a dream.

Thank you so much everyone for your help and advice, much appreciated. Now for us to land.

Owesome.....congratulations!!!!!!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
aetchelle said:
Feedback.

WOW! What an amazing turnaround!

Many many congratulations and good luck for the rest of your settlement! :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
aetchelle said:
Feedback.

Wow, amazing experience. Very happy for you. Praise God, He was indeed on your side. :)

Thank you for sharing +1

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
aetchelle said:
Feedback.

Congratulations aetchelle

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Just read this. Amazing story! :) Very considerate of the Visa Officer to issue COPR there itself to make up for the inconvenience.

All the best for the rest!

Reactions: Rehan1977

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
kryt0n said:
Concerning...I was 2.5 years as a civil servant... What do they deem as short? :p
I wouldn't worry much. Mine was 2.5 years only as well and while my background check took forever, I was never invited for an interview.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
aetchelle said:
Thanks everyone. I hope and pray you all get your PR soon as well.
Congrats!

I am glad the interview was successful.

All the best!

avishek3d

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks everyone. I hope and pray you all get your PR soon as well.
Hi All, I am starting this conversation mainly to get all your thoughts on my current situation

Mine AOR on Mar 4 .
Medicals passed : Mar 26.
Called for an interview : June 30
Mail sender : Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca
CEC Inland

Me and my spouse appeared for the interview with all the documents that were asked - ones as part of the package and some additional ones.
The Visa Officer was very nice and polite.

As soon as I entered the room, she told me and my wife that there was nothing to worry and it was a random quality check that they were doing and probably my profile got picked.

She went through her checklist and all the original documents that she had asked me to bring. Also she asked us a few general questions during her scrutiny - what are the things that I do actually in my job? do I like it? our year of marriage and my wife's graduation year? My wife knows elementary French and she had a few words of conversation with her.

She kept with her some additional documents which were not part of my initial package submission, mainly the latest ones - my lease info from the rental property, my latest bank statements and my spouse's and mine joint health insurance through my company. The entire process took an hour as she actually went through a few things in details, dates and documents, but overall I had not provided anything forged so all matched.

Before leaving she said that since your application is already close to 4 months, you should see something in next couple of weeks - she told a few more formalities left and she would pass it to the next level. My background check and CRC is cleared and hence asked me to keep an eye on the emails. She told me that she will pass on to the next level and they will review the eligibility and get back shortly.

Since I didn't get any further updates yet, I had called in the CIC helpdesk number and this is what the representative said that my application has been approved and she can see a note that I have been called for a final interview on July 31 at the same Etobicoke IRCC office @ 3PM.
She said that its for the COPR - passport stamping and I should bring all my original travel documents.

However I have not received any official mail or written correspondence in my profile or personal mail. She told me that July 31 is still more than a couple of weeks away and the IRCC office would surely send me a communication before that and even if I don't receive any communication, I must appear there on that day and that time.

I have hardly heard of applicants getting called for interviews under the Express Entry category and here I am on the way for appearing for a second one. Do you guys have any idea what is in store for me or if I don't receive any email then what would be my action? Till now I was waiting each and every hour for the PPR mail and today I heard this thing.

Thanks to all in advance

S

sutyfornow

I have also heard of a guy who was invited for interview and their guess was because of his short employment as a civil servant.
He got his ppr last year.
I hope everything will be fine with your application as well.

fingers crossed and please keep us posted
hello, what do you mean by short employment as civil servant?