davstar

Nov 7, 2017
FSW -India -Ontario PNP Human capital stream
ITA 6 sep 2017
File submit 12 sep 2017
Aor 13 sep 2017
Med passed 6 oct
BG chek NA
Cic message on 7 nov 2017 from integration and foreign credential office of cic " How to find job in Canada"
"Cong. You are a candidate for immigration to canada
"
Below this there are lots of intructions in pdf file....

Last edited:

tosyne

Mar 17, 2016
FSW -India -Ontario PNP Human capital stream
ITA 6 sep 2017
File submit 12 sep 2017
Aor 13 sep 2017
Med passed 6 oct
BG chek NA
Cic message on 7 nov 2017 from integration and foreign credential office of cic " How to find job in Canada"
"
Below this there are lots of intructions in pdf file....
Just got this notification too is it a random message or is there a big deal to it as per timeline leading up to golden email. Thanks

tosyne

Mar 17, 2016
Hi,
Just seeing this message no I have not received PPR yet. I'm patiently waiting on it. What's your AOR? do you have any idea what your LVO is because that might explain the wait. Cheers

Dec 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi I got a msg from integration and foreign credential office of cic How to find job in Canada"
"
With instructions about finding job .
I have submitted EOI aug 2017.but no ITA till now.is this msg random

David Eche

Jan 14, 2018
Honduras
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2017
Doc's Request.
28-11-2017
AOR Received.
10-11-2017
Med's Done....
27-11-2017
Passport Req..
03-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2018
I received the instructions on how to get a job as well as well. These are my application details
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR- November 10, 2017
MD Passed 12/10/17

How close am I to PPR?

BN_CanDream

Dec 3, 2017
I received the instructions on how to get a job as well as well. These are my application details
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR- November 10, 2017
MD Passed 12/10/17

How close am I to PPR?
You are at least 2 months far. I received the same message on 22 Nov and I am still waiting for my PPR.

davstar

Nov 7, 2017

AOR- November 10, 2017
MD Passed 12/10/17

How close am I to PPR?
C

Congratulation most likely you will get ppr in 10 to 15 days

David Eche

Jan 14, 2018
Honduras
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City