+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC in U.A.E PHONED ME

arvic81

Mar 22, 2010
Hi to all! 3days ago i got a call from a visa officer in cic abu dhabi,i have a positive LMO confirmation as a hotel worker in jasper,i am presently working here in Bahrain for almost 14months now in the hotel industry also! the interview lasted only for 2minutes.his questions are how did i found out about the job hiring i said it was posted in the national job bank.ca did i pay any fees?? i said none,do i have problems in English? i said nothing at all.was i interviewed by the employer i said no but he already reviewed my resume and advised the agency to go thru my application.and that's it! he said i will receive an email with in 2-3days?? i don't know if i impressed him or not? so to the guys out there who have an insight about this pls.give your opinions....Thanks

jorgelina83

May 5, 2010
Hi! my name is Jorgelina, I´m from Argentina, working in hotel industry too, I´d love to go to Canada but I´m very lost, I have no idea how to star the process, could you please let me know how was yours, It´ll be very helpful for me. Thank´s a lot!

arvic81

Mar 22, 2010
Hi there! whats your nationality? i started mine(application) last yr.ago! my aunt living there in Edmonton pass my resume to one of the agency there then the agency(fil-can Hire skills) gave me an employer! and then filed an LMO and thats it.. ;D

Vichy_lyn

Apr 13, 2010
Hi. I read your post and just wondering what happen after the CIC Abu Dhabi phoned you? I am still waiting for my LMO, I met my prospective employer here in Dubai. I would like to know how your application goes? Thanks.

arvic81

Mar 22, 2010
wait until you receive a positive LMO bcoz now a days ive heard that its very difficult to pass thru this one.if ever you get a confirmation letter that's the time you will start to complete all the requirements for work visa application!