Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
From CIC's website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp):
  • Applicants are instructed to indicate that their education was completed by correspondence by typing in brackets {by correspondence} on the same line as the education institution name found in the Education Background Information tab of GCMS. The discretion remains with the officer to decide if a police certificate is required for the country of the education institution
I had a similar issue as the poster and got my application canceled. I suggest you add a LOE explaining your course was long distance and that's why you did not provide a PCC from UK.

Thank you! I have made the changes

damijay

Jan 29, 2016
I had got ITA on 16th November, applied on 19th November. My PSK verification was taking time so I applied in local police station. They gave me PCC for las two years. I uploaded the same . I received a mail stating cancelled as incomplete. Now i have received my PCC from PSK too. I am so disturbed and disheartened. please suggest what should I do. Although I have created a new profile but my score is very low due to decreased scores of job offer. suggest and help. I have seen this forum is very helpful. I dont know how to put query on the portal. I am from India
Hi kittU2000,

So sorry for the very late response, i haven't been on here in a very long time and for some reason didn't get any new notifications of new Posts on this thread.

I do hope that this issue has been resolved with positive response? I am all too familiar with the disappointment you must have felt. Though its pretty belated now, my suggestion would have been what you did; creating a new EE profile and also creating a CSE for the last profile and then attaching the new PCC to the CSE with an LOE. Either ways i feel one of the two would have happened; after about a month or so(depending on how fast the CSE was processed), they would have gotten back to you stating either the re-opening of your old app; then you would have continued from there(cancelled the new EE profile), or they would have told you they stood by their decision to cancel the app and you could fall back on the new EE profile you created. As for low scores; you might be favoured enough to get a PNP and gotten an ITA via that.

Hope this helps.

Kindly respond with how this was resolved.

Once again, i apologize for the very late response.

damijay

Jan 29, 2016
Hello Damijay,
I also get the rejection due to same reasons as your profile got rejected. I was alao nominated by a province.
Is your rejected EE profile reopened ? Did the authorities responded to your CEF. Did your Provincial nominee certificate also goes in Vein due to rejection of EE profile ?
Kindly help me in this tough time.

Regards,
Shival

Hi Shival,

Sorry for the very belated response and hope this had been resolved favourably. To answer your questions;

• My cancelled EE profile was not re-opened cos i did not file a CSE to have that done. Once the app was cancelled, it voided the PNP certificate with that EE no on it.
  • What i did however, was create a new EE profile, inform my nominating province about the new EE profile and request the moving of the provincial nomination to that new EE profile.
  • Once that was done, i got my ITA and applied with all required documents as well as PCC that got old profile cancelled. I also attached lots of LOE's to each correspondence i further received.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Catpaws14 and tobs

damijay

Jan 29, 2016
Please did you get a LOE or a PCC from Ghana when you made the next application. I have a similar issue here and need advise.
Sep2016 - Date : USA
Jan 2015 - Aug 2016: UK
Birth - Jan 2015: Ghana

Do I need to apply for a PCC from Ghana before application or I will need to upload a LOE considering the instruction on their website about PCC from Ghana. Please advise

Hi 4Ryl,

Sorry for the belated response.

Yes you need to apply for a PCC from Ghana before applying, as i see that you've been there for a considerable amount of time. It usually takes a couple of days to a week plus to get that done. Once you have that, kindly proceed with your app also attaching an LOE stating anything you believe might raise "flags" or not be too clear to the VO.

Hope this helps.

Kindly let us know if you've resolved this and how you went about it.

Sanjeevda_833

Mar 6, 2016
Hello Guys , I Just got the same situation here .

Stangly my consultants forgot to file my wife;s PCC - hence ITA got rejected . But PNP is still valid till 31st July .

I have emailed them last week .its probably too early to ask for my case .

Question for you guys - in your cases - What happened finally ? Did you guys got points/PNP transferred finally to your new EOI ? Please confirm .
Urgent help is really appreciated .

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjeev .

damijay

Jan 29, 2016
Hello Guys , I Just got the same situation here .

Stangly my consultants forgot to file my wife;s PCC - hence ITA got rejected . But PNP is still valid till 31st July .

I have emailed them last week .its probably too early to ask for my case .

Question for you guys - in your cases - What happened finally ? Did you guys got points/PNP transferred finally to your new EOI ? Please confirm .
Urgent help is really appreciated .

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjeev .

Hi Sanjeev,

Sorry to hear your wife's ITA got rejected.

To answer your question; I got my PNP transferred to my new EOI. I suggest your wife creates a new EE profile and send a correspondence to the Nomination province stating the new EE number so that the PNP can be transferred. Once this is done, i believe she would get ITA, and can re-submit all the documents including PCC. Like i've also advised, submitting LOE's for any information that may seem "strange/not too straighforward" is a plus. One has to think like a VO and deal with any "issues" before they become "issues".

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: tobs

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Hello All,

I would like to share my experience and seek guidance...PR file for my friend's sister got rejected twice:
1. The Police certificate from INDIA that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in INDIA. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in INDIA from 2006/10/01 to 2018/03/01.

We submitted the file again and this time we ensured that we got PCC from 0/10/2006.
But the file got rejected again:

2. The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in India from 2003 to 2018.

I noticed that this time they have picked her work experience dates which go back to 2003....I am so confused as to what dates do they really need the PCC for?

Looks like I should not be providing any information beyond 10 years (whether its the address history or the work history or anything else)

Please suggest as we are devastated by the 2 cancellations back to back...

damijay

Jan 29, 2016
Hello All,

I would like to share my experience and seek guidance...PR file for my friend's sister got rejected twice:
1. The Police certificate from INDIA that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in INDIA. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in INDIA from 2006/10/01 to 2018/03/01.

We submitted the file again and this time we ensured that we got PCC from 0/10/2006.

2. The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in India from 2003 to 2018.

I noticed that this time they have picked her work experience dates which go back to 2003....I am so confused as to what dates do they really need the PCC for?

Looks like I should not be providing any information beyond 10 years (whether its the address history or the work history or anything else)

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the rejections. I can understand your frustration but want to encourage you to not loose hope.
I'm a bit confused though, as i never realized PCC's had dates of "stay" on them. To the best of my knowledge, all it specifies in generic terms is something like " We have done a search on xxx whose name appears on this Pcc and the afore stated party does not have a criminal record" or something like that. However, i do know that PCC's have validity periods. Some a year, 6 months, 3 months. Could this be the issue? Where the PCC expires before the VO's process the application?

Could you please post here what the PCC's say?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hello All,

where did you got the PCC from ? your local police station ? get from PSK and it doesn't has any dates and covers the complete time you have been living in India

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hello All,

And yes so sorry to hear about your application. My file got rejected few days ago so I can understand what you went through.

N.thakuri

Jul 10, 2018
Hi everyone,
My first application got rejected cause of my police report from Nepal which is now resolved. did my Internet research and found out it is common for cic to reject the application as incomplete without asking for additional documents. Anyway I created a second ee profile as it said in the email that we need to create a new EE profile if we still want to come to canada.i created a second new express entry this time only for my wife as we changed our mind and changed the fund to $14000 (first time for 2 applicants we put $20,000). This is the only change we made. Her points are 478. But the new EE profile got rejected saying she does not meet the minimum criteria after couple of hours and I posted it on the page and waited for a day or so. Nothing happened and I created a second profile again thinking I might have missed something but as soon as I submitted the profile I got an email immediately again saying not eligible? I am sure that i have met all the criteria when creating the second and third ee profile as I have received ITA before and the come to canada tool says I am eligible. Do you have any idea about this?
I am very worried and have reported a techincal issue to cic and also filled the ircc web form but havent heard anything.
Thank you in advance.

damijay

Jan 29, 2016
Hi everyone,
My first application got rejected cause of my police report from Nepal which is now resolved. did my Internet research and found out it is common for cic to reject the application as incomplete without asking for additional documents. Anyway I created a second ee profile as it said in the email that we need to create a new EE profile if we still want to come to canada.i created a second new express entry this time only for my wife as we changed our mind and changed the fund to $14000 (first time for 2 applicants we put $20,000). This is the only change we made. Her points are 478. But the new EE profile got rejected saying she does not meet the minimum criteria after couple of hours and I posted it on the page and waited for a day or so. Nothing happened and I created a second profile again thinking I might have missed something but as soon as I submitted the profile I got an email immediately again saying not eligible? I am sure that i have met all the criteria when creating the second and third ee profile as I have received ITA before and the come to canada tool says I am eligible. Do you have any idea about this?
I am very worried and have reported a techincal issue to cic and also filled the ircc web form but havent heard anything.
Thank you in advance.

Hi N.thakuri, first of all rejections are bummers and i'm glad you're taking this in good stride and trying to forge ahead. From what you've described above, i believe(to the best of my understanding)the reason your applications are been canceled is because of POF(Proof of funds); in particular the reduction of the POF. Remember when you create a new EE profile after each application, all your details are(to the best of my understanding) automatically transferred to the new profile. This includes (i stand to be corrected) the section where you mention no of dependents and those who would be coming along with the primary applicant. Consequently if that no is greater than 0(zero), the POF you have declared would make you ineligible.

I'll advise you to consult the CIC website about POF amounts for dependents and use that as a guide for your profile applications. Hope this helps you. God bless.

N.thakuri

Jul 10, 2018
Hi N.thakuri, first of all rejections are bummers and i'm glad you're taking this in good stride and trying to forge ahead. From what you've described above, i believe(to the best of my understanding)the reason your applications are been canceled is because of POF(Proof of funds); in particular the reduction of the POF. Remember when you create a new EE profile after each application, all your details are(to the best of my understanding) automatically transferred to the new profile. This includes (i stand to be corrected) the section where you mention no of dependents and those who would be coming along with the primary applicant. Consequently if that no is greater than 0(zero), the POF you have declared would make you ineligible.

I'll advise you to consult the CIC website about POF amounts for dependents and use that as a guide for your profile applications. Hope this helps you. God bless.
Hi
Thank you for your reply. The first application was with dependent but the second application was just for my wife as a single applicant. The pof requirement is only $12435 but she is taking $14000

damijay

Jan 29, 2016
Hi
Thank you for your reply. The first application was with dependent but the second application was just for my wife as a single applicant. The pof requirement is only $12435 but she is taking $14000
Hi N.thakuri, my apologies for not responding sooner. I still believe there's something in the principal applicants profile that's not matching with CIC criteria in line with POF. I'd suggest you do a thorough review of the application before submitting it. However, since my response is a few weeks belated, i'm hoping you may have already worked this out. If so, kindly update this thread with the resolution.

All the best

USCAN2019

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hi Sanjeev,

Sorry to hear your wife's ITA got rejected.

To answer your question; I got my PNP transferred to my new EOI. I suggest your wife creates a new EE profile and send a correspondence to the Nomination province stating the new EE number so that the PNP can be transferred. Once this is done, i believe she would get ITA, and can re-submit all the documents including PCC. Like i've also advised, submitting LOE's for any information that may seem "strange/not too straighforward" is a plus. One has to think like a VO and deal with any "issues" before they become "issues".

Hope this helps.
How much time it took for points transfer?