+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC -Decision made as status and Local office will contact for finalizing the PR

darochadel

Apr 7, 2018
Hey sorry to bring back an oldish thread but I got the same letter (Hamilton Office will contact me though). Does anyone have a timeline as to when they contact you? I received the email/letter a few days ago. My online account/profile still says my eligibility and application is still be processed but i got that exact letter saying the processing of my application has been completed. Confused!

Same here MyCICprofile does not say anything, just received an email with the interview date and time to show up. Just go!! probably after that it will show as a completed.

Canada 321

Aug 7, 2018
Hello,

Does anyone know what exactly it means when I received letter from CIC (for spousal Sponsorship Inland) that processing of my application is completed and local Office in Alberta will contact me to schedule the appointment for granting Permanent Residence. It also states a very generic letter. Basically it is not a landing paper with confirmation of Permanent Residence. I tried to contact Call center but could not get thru an agent
Hello do you happen to have the date your application was received? My file is ready for finalization as the agent told me on phone.. but nothing happening medicals passed and waiting they received the app in august 2017.. a year from now..

Pjani

Sep 13, 2018
Hey sorry to bring back an oldish thread but I got the same letter (Hamilton Office will contact me though). Does anyone have a timeline as to when they contact you? I received the email/letter a few days ago. My online account/profile still says my eligibility and application is still be processed but i got that exact letter saying the processing of my application has been completed. Confused!
Hey, I am waiting for the same that local office will contact me. can you give me the timeline when they contacted you? I got the letter on 12th september

Pjani

Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys, I have a weird case.

I have applied for PR through PNP Masters stream.
I am in Canada throughout the application and still, I got the PPR request in back home India at VFS global Delhi. I contacted IRCC and they said me this is not usual case and now local office will contact me.

I got this PPR on 12th September, since then I am waiting for the local office to contact me. Any ideas on this case?

ks231

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2018
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
Hey guys, I have a weird case.

I have applied for PR through PNP Masters stream.
I am in Canada throughout the application and still, I got the PPR request in back home India at VFS global Delhi. I contacted IRCC and they said me this is not usual case and now local office will contact me.

I got this PPR on 12th September, since then I am waiting for the local office to contact me. Any ideas on this case?
I also had a request letter on 28 Aug 2018 and i was told that local IRCC will contact me to finalize my application . I am waiting since that .. almost 9 weeks .
Please do update us if you hear anything from local office. Thanks

Last edited:

CANAStud

May 7, 2018
Hi,

I received a letter last week, I reside in Toronto and in my case the letter says that I am invited to an interview where my application for PR will be finalized as well as the date and time of it. It does not say if it was approved or whatsoever, but they asked me to bring the invitation letter, my passport, photos and SIN.

Probably other locations and appointment/interview depends on where you live, and how busy that office could be.

After I read about same cases here I agree that interview probably is a new sort of procedure for landing. Exited!!

I got the same letter last week,
can you tell me why they asked you to visit them or what is the reason, what happened.