+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Buffalo returned application

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
friends... today i recieved my app I had sent to CIC Buffalo returned back to me along with fees :(

they put a letter asking me to correct some date fields in the addresses section 15 of IMM0008
and send the application back to them along with CIC letter ...

also on the application for PR form in the upper right corner in the office file no. field they had
written a 10 character no. starting with :

K90xxxxxxx

and stamped as PNP. They also stamped the reciept date and center name in that section

I wondering if this no. is same as AOR or application file no. any clues ?

roll_69

Feb 11, 2007
it happens to me too..
they want me to change or revise my no.11 of my IMMOOO8 application..and send it back to them..

i tried to use that no. that appears on the right upper corner on e-cas, but it never work.. it could me something else..

hows your application by the way?...have you send it back to CIC buffalo? I send mine last Dec 22 08 but till now i havent heard from them..

thanks...

helpmeimmigrate

Star Member
Feb 16, 2009
rupeshhari said:
My file number starts with a B....

This was for the letter that came from Sydney.
Dont worry, this file number is for internal reference, the client file number will start with a B.
Give them what they have asked you for as soon as possible. It is not a big deal.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
roll_69 said:
it happens to me too..
they want me to change or revise my no.11 of my IMMOOO8 application..and send it back to them..

i tried to use that no. that appears on the right upper corner on e-cas, but it never work.. it could me something else..

hows your application by the way?...have you send it back to CIC buffalo? I send mine last Dec 22 08 but till now i havent heard from them..

thanks...
I guess it some kind of internal no. I think it is definitely not one of the no. for identification on e-cas....

Yes i did send the application the very next day... it reached Buffalo on Feb 3, 2009 and I found that my
fee was encashed on Feb 10, 2009....

i havent heard anything from CIC ....