+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC asking for Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) & Re Medical

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Dear Friends

I had submitted AOR on March 30, 2021 for the CEC invitation received on 14th February ’21. Yesterday got two back to back messages.
While i understand the ask for medical does any one know why they are asking the IMM5669 form .
Also these emails does it indicate that the processing has progressed well or they now need to recheck my details again ?
Have any of you guyz got similar requests ?

First - States that i need to submit the IMM5669 with original signature for both me and my spouse

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2021/12/08
-

Second - Re-medical for my spouse as her medical had expired couple of months back where as for me and my kid it is still valid so we did not have our name mentioned

These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical
examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

Appreciate all the help and guidance

Reactions: sososuku

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Second - Re-medical for my spouse as her medical had expired couple of months back where as for me and my kid it is still valid so we did not have our name mentioned
You mentioned in past that your wife had to take a medical for work/visitor visa. When did she enter Canada? That will explain why are they askng for her medical.

I had submitted AOR on March 30, 2021 for the CEC invitation received on 14th February ’21. Yesterday got two back to back messages.
While i understand the ask for medical does any one know why they are asking the IMM5669 form .
Also these emails does it indicate that the processing has progressed well or they now need to recheck my details again ?
Its a part of processing. Medicals are checked usually two times in the process. Once during MEP. Once just before PPR.

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
You mentioned in past that your wife had to take a medical for work/visitor visa. When did she enter Canada? That will explain why are they askng for her medical.

Its a part of processing. Medicals are checked usually two times in the process. Once during MEP. Once just before PPR.
Thanks

Thanks for your response . I understand the medical being asked because she had applied for that more than a yr ago for visitor visa so it got expired. But wondering why they need IMM5669 form . Also is it possible to check the application details that was submitted like dates etc just wanted to make sure i dont goof up anything especially dates

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks

Thanks for your response . I understand the medical being asked because she had applied for that more than a yr ago for visitor visa so it got expired. But wondering why they need IMM5669 form . Also is it possible to check the application details that was submitted like dates etc just wanted to make sure i dont goof up anything especially dates
Did you get your spouse’s Re-medical approved then? Could you share your timeline? Any PPR after that?

naveen0126

Jun 18, 2021
Dear All, I got email from IRCC asking Schedule form A again. Please assist, Is it normal?
Client Information: Please submit A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks

Hi @SREEKaQb, I also received letter from IRCC to submit IMM5669, and I cannot find the dates submitted previously for personal and travel history to add within this form now. Were you able to find out the previously submitted dates somehow? Please share details.

Thanks.

Baba01

Dec 16, 2021
Dear All, I got email from IRCC asking Schedule form A again. Please assist, Is it normal?
Client Information: Please submit A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
There might be some differences in the dates which u have mentioned while applying WP previously when compared to PR application, it happened the same to me, make sure u give DOB, Travel history dates, address , education completion dates correctly like how u gave in WP, or mention correct dates now, sign it manually, scan and upload, no worries

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
There might be some differences in the dates which u have mentioned while applying WP previously when compared to PR application, it happened the same to me, make sure u give DOB, Travel history dates, address , education completion dates correctly like how u gave in WP, or mention correct dates now, sign it manually, scan and upload, no worries
Hi Guys... Could someone please send me the link to send the Schedule A form?
I am getting confused with one with Validate and another without Validate.
This is the one which I see on Canada website. Please need some help. Thanks.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Dear Friends

First - States that i need to submit the IMM5669 with original signature for both me and my spouse

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2021/12/08
-

These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical
examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

Appreciate all the help and guidance
Please help in providing the latest link for the Schedule A form.
I am seeing this but this form on CIC website does not have the Validate button.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
There will be no validate button, u need to fill, print, sign, scan and upload
Thanks for your confirmation.
I do not see any upload buttons in my cic application. How do we send them the scanned form?
Shall I send the new medicals and schedule A form together or separately?

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
your medicals will be send automatically by the doctor office where you did. As for schedule A you will have link enabled in your CIC application

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
your medicals will be send automatically by the doctor office where you did. As for schedule A you will have link enabled in your CIC application
Thanks @SREEKaQb
I got a request stating for myself with only the below information which I do not understand. I believe will need to fill entire 5669e form, right?
Client Information: Please provide a Schedule A form without any gaps