+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC asking for Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) & Re Medical

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
your medicals will be send automatically by the doctor office where you did. As for schedule A you will have link enabled in your CIC application
I do not see any link enabled in my application and the status shows "Your action is required".

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
@legalfalcon
I need some help in filling the Schedule A form under the Personal History (8) and Addresses (12) question. Please help.

1. I have been with only one company A since 2016 and went to United States on Business Visa for 3 weeks in 2018 for company purposes.
Do I need to mention the duration of 3 weeks in Personal history as I was still employed with same A company till now?
2. I have stayed for 3 weeks in a hotel in the United States but my permanent address was never changed in my home country. Do I need to mentoin the hotel address and details in Addresses in 12 as it was for 3 weeks duration?
3. Shall I mention the details of the last 10 years only or I shall include the personal and address history from my 18th year onwards?

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
I do not see any link enabled in my application and the status shows "Your action is required".
You need to click on your application and it will show all the previous documents you have uploaded and there you will see the sections for you to upload the documents . My application was approved so i am unable to go back and verify that.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
You need to click on your application and it will show all the previous documents you have uploaded and there you will see the sections for you to upload the documents . My application was approved so i am unable to go back and verify that.
Thanks. Yes I had to refresh multiple times then it shows the placeholder.

I have one more doubt about the address history.
Below are my address details, but I have mentioned the latest month-year (2011-06) which completed the last 10 years requirement in application though I have been staying at Address A since 2007-09 which I did not mention earlier thinking they need only last 10 years address stay.

Address C from 2020-02 Till PRESENT
Address B from 2012-07 till 2020-02
Address A from 2011-06 till 2012-06 (Actually stayed since 2007-09 till 2012-06)

Now, I am not sure if I should correct this to 2007-09 in Address A in the Schedule A form as my old passport was done from Address A in 2009-10 which has US Visa stamp and was used for travel to US. Is this an issue and I should correct the address dates now? Please suggest.

Jan 24, 2022
Dear Friends

I had submitted AOR on March 30, 2021 for the CEC invitation received on 14th February ’21. Yesterday got two back to back messages.
While i understand the ask for medical does any one know why they are asking the IMM5669 form .
Also these emails does it indicate that the processing has progressed well or they now need to recheck my details again ?
Have any of you guyz got similar requests ?

First - States that i need to submit the IMM5669 with original signature for both me and my spouse

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2021/12/08
-

Second - Re-medical for my spouse as her medical had expired couple of months back where as for me and my kid it is still valid so we did not have our name mentioned

These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical
examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

Appreciate all the help and guidance
I got a similar request. Curious to know what's the status of your application now? Did you get PPR after you submitted IMM 5669?

JRA_in_TO

Jan 31, 2022
Yes i did in few weeks
Hi SREEKaQb, congratulations on your PPR! May I ask exactly how many weeks upon submission you got the PPR? Also, what application track is this - is this Spousal or Federal Skilled Worker? Would appreciate your response, thanks!

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Yes i did in few weeks
Hey i got even letter request for my wife for IMM 5669 asking me to provide all personal history including travelling history. my wife made a huge excel sheet with travelling history even mentioning her stay in Kuwait where she has been living since birth with her parents and in pakistan ( Citizen) where she use to visit and did her bachelors for 4 years. is it ok if we include all travel history including travelling from pakistan to Kuwait as well?

Any idea why they asked for this form?

Help would be appreaciated.

Thanks

Reactions: sososuku

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
Thanks. Yes I had to refresh multiple times then it shows the placeholder.

I have one more doubt about the address history.
Below are my address details, but I have mentioned the latest month-year (2011-06) which completed the last 10 years requirement in application though I have been staying at Address A since 2007-09 which I did not mention earlier thinking they need only last 10 years address stay.

Address C from 2020-02 Till PRESENT
Address B from 2012-07 till 2020-02
Address A from 2011-06 till 2012-06 (Actually stayed since 2007-09 till 2012-06)

Now, I am not sure if I should correct this to 2007-09 in Address A in the Schedule A form as my old passport was done from Address A in 2009-10 which has US Visa stamp and was used for travel to US. Is this an issue and I should correct the address dates now? Please suggest.

Note that even after logging in & out of my profile multiple times, I still don't see any "UPLOAD" option for the Schedule A in my IRCC profile within my EE application. I did, however, see an option to upload updated medicals. But no option to upload Schedule A Background Declaration form IMM 5669. So annoying!

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Note that even after logging in & out of my profile multiple times, I still don't see any "UPLOAD" option for the Schedule A in my IRCC profile within my EE application. I did, however, see an option to upload updated medicals. But no option to upload Schedule A Background Declaration form IMM 5669. So annoying!
I know it's frustrating sometimes. But I would suggest keep refreshing the page after logging into the account and after it says View Submitted documents.
I got to see after you keep on refreshing few times.

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
I know it's frustrating sometimes. But I would suggest keep refreshing the page after logging into the account and after it says View Submitted documents.
I got to see after you keep on refreshing few times.
It worked. I was able to finally upload everything!

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
Hi,
I received a request for PC and medical because it has been more than a year since we submitted our application. I have received IMM 5669 scheduled A form for both myself and my spouse. My question is i moved to Bahrain for 5 months, came back and applied for divorce.
Do i need to declare my stay in Bahrain? I have already declared my divorce in the application.
Also can someone’s please share the latest IMM 5669 form.

bhavik@yax

Dec 12, 2022
i have
Dear All, I got email from IRCC asking Schedule form A again. Please assist, Is it normal?
Client Information: Please submit A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
same situation can u guide me what with u?