4th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
5th Feb 2015 and sent on 12th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived, RPRF paid upfront on 12th May 2015
Passport Req..
27th Nov 2015
Hello All,

I am a May 2014 applicant. I received an email recently asking for my wife's passport scanned copy, i had already submitted these earlier. I would like to know if the first and the last sheet which has all the information is good enough ? or will i have to send a scanned copy of all the blank sheets as well?

She also has an old passport which had a canada visa stamped, do i need to send the old passport (cancelled now) copies as well? anyone come across such a situation ?

Any help would be really appreciated. This is the mail i received.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø xxxxxxxx - xxxxxx xxxxx
Passport/Travel Document: Please send a scanned copy of your valid passport; ensure that the document submitted is valid for at least the next six months. Please note you can send the scanned copy via email.

Ø This must be received at this office by: 2015/12/18

sab12in

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
21-11-2015
rogerspr said:
Hello All,

I am a May 2014 applicant. I received an email recently asking for my wife's passport scanned copy, i had already submitted these earlier. I would like to know if the first and the last sheet which has all the information is good enough ? or will i have to send a scanned copy of all the blank sheets as well?

She also has an old passport which had a canada visa stamped, do i need to send the old passport (cancelled now) copies as well? anyone come across such a situation ?

Any help would be really appreciated. This is the mail i received.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø xxxxxxxx - xxxxxx xxxxx
Passport/Travel Document: Please send a scanned copy of your valid passport; ensure that the document submitted is valid for at least the next six months. Please note you can send the scanned copy via email.

Ø This must be received at this office by: 2015/12/18

Please send only 1st and last page of new passport and 1st and last page of cancelled passport as one single pdf document.document. Thats what i did for myself