Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi guys,

Wondering whether anybody was/is in the same situation. I was asked for additional docs, hukou for my husband (who is Chinese) and our daughter. But our daughter is not Chinese and doesn't have hukou... it was clearly stated in my eAPR and Copy of her foreign passport was included. I am worried a bit coz china has a law according to which all kids born from a Chinese citizen in china are Chinese automatically (by blood)...

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

Wondering whether anybody was/is in the same situation. I was asked for additional docs, hukou for my husband (who is Chinese) and our daughter. But our daughter is not Chinese and doesn't have hukou... it was clearly stated in my eAPR and Copy of her foreign passport was included. I am worried a bit coz china has a law according to which all kids born from a Chinese citizen in China are Chinese automatically (by blood)...
Hello, finally what did you do??
My wife was asked for the Hukou also this week through ADR. She is Chinese but her Hukou was cancelled when she became Resident of Macao (it is automatic). Now Hong Kong VO is asking for this, so we just explained why she doesn't have it, even though they should now that.