+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC asked for original papers , will they ask me anyother thing or this is it???

pakkhi

Feb 2, 2010
Dear all,
My ECAS status changed to in process on 18th Jan, I received a letter from CIC London asking for original mark sheets for me and my wife, and also they asked for my Pay slips and my UAE visa page. I have emailed them and asked if they are going to return me the original back to me so after 4 days they replied that they will return all the requested original back to me after they finish their review procedures. My questions are:
1. Did anyone else receive this kind of letter?
2. I want to know if I send them all the requested papers will the CIC London ask me for other things in another letter or that’s all from their end.
3. In this forum did the CIC ask for additional papers more than one time?
4. Do you seriously think that CIC asked what need to be submitted now all I need to do is to submit all the requirements and wait?
Your answers and comments are most welcome.
Cheers
PAKKHI

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have noticed that CIC London office is asking for original academic documents and even asking for affiliation of University proof.
By the way they can ask for originals and more documents and further clarifications till they are satisfied. You will get back all originals after the decision on ur file.