17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
rascojenkins said:
Hey Guys I recieved my AOR and medical request from CIC on friday. my timelines are as follows

- application sent to CIC on Jan 15 and it was recieved on jan 16 2009
- AOR and medica request recieved on march 20th 2009

I did not send any state PCC and there was no request for one.

I will call the doctor's office monday for an appointment for medical.
rascojenkins,

When do we get the medical & PCC done after getting AINP nomination?

Is this to be done from our end before applying CIC or should we wait for CIC's request?

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Congrats Rascojenkins. Can you post your complete timeline from pre assessment.

rascojenkins said:
Hey Guys I recieved my AOR and medical request from CIC on friday. my timelines are as follows

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Congratulations rascojenkins!!!

rascojenkins said:

A

Albertagoverner

rascojenkins said:

Hello RascoJenkins:

Can you post the medical instruction or forms numbers

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
One question for you guys who have applied under the Alberta H1B program, and received the nomination, and already started the process with CIC.

• Have you written an amount for the settlement financial form?
  • Have anyone applied to the CIC and have written N/A for the amount of funds on that form as the people in Alberta have instructed?
  • Is a requirement to have an amount with bank statements, and/or other funds?

I have researched this forum, but it seems to be some confusion about this topic about funds.

Thank you!

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
There is a requirement for PR process to prove that you have sufficient amount of money to settle down in Canada thats why they require you to show the minimum amount of money you taking to Canada ,that is I beleave $ 12000.I am not sure whither that satisfies your question

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here in the section for provincial nominees arriving, it says you need to have funds: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/arriving.asp and if you go to the related links about funds at the bottom of the page, here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp it shows how much you have to show in funds depending on your family size. Also says that if you are coming in with a job offer, you do not need to show funds. Your funds can be proven by showing a bank statement.

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
Leon said:
Here in the section for provincial nominees arriving, it says you need to have funds: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/arriving.asp and if you go to the related links about funds at the bottom of the page, here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp it shows how much you have to show in funds depending on your family size. Also says that if you are coming in with a job offer, you do not need to show funds. Your funds can be proven by showing a bank statement.

I understand that for the federal skilled program and other PNP's if you don't have a job offer you have to come up with a certain amount of money for settlement.

The reason I asked that is because this Alberta H1B program does not require a job offer (and for this reason should the funds also be waived?) . A few people contact the Alberta office and they were told to put an N/A for the amount. In the instructions they also said to send the originals of all forms to the CIC, which means the form filled with N/A. Why would Alberta instruct us to do something different from what is required by the CIC?

Harry2500 is this amount for an individual or family? where did you get this information?
Leon the link you posted about the amounts to be reported is for skilled workers class, should this still apply?

Thanks for your previous replies!

C

cchabert

monteiromarcosb said:
One question for you guys who have applied under the Alberta H1B program, and received the nomination, and already started the process with CIC.

• Have you written an amount for the settlement financial form?
  • Have anyone applied to the CIC and have written N/A for the amount of funds on that form as the people in Alberta have instructed?
  • Is a requirement to have an amount with bank statements, and/or other funds?

I have researched this forum, but it seems to be some confusion about this topic about funds.

Thank you!
Simple: No money No PR CIC require that you demonstrate your funds, same as skill class.