+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC account locked out off. Please help.

acab83

Apr 14, 2016
Hello,

We applied for a Visitor Visa to Canada for my mother via online application on March 17th. She received an email there there is an update on her account, when the tried to log in, she typed the answers in wrong and was locked from her account. How do we get the account unlocked?

No telephone support is available. Has anyone successfully unlocked their MyCIC accounts? We submitted a "technical support" email via her GCKey account.
Her flight for the USA leaves in 12 days. Her return to SA is out of Canada (visiting her sister).

Can she go to the nearest Canadian Visa processing center and submit a paper application instead? When she called the center they said they do not provide "online application" support.

What are her options?

Thank you.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
acab83 said:
Hello,

We applied for a Visitor Visa to Canada for my mother via online application on March 17th. She received an email there there is an update on her account, when the tried to log in, she typed the answers in wrong and was locked from her account. How do we get the account unlocked?

No telephone support is available. Has anyone successfully unlocked their MyCIC accounts? We submitted a "technical support" email via her GCKey account.
Her flight for the USA leaves in 12 days. Her return to SA is out of Canada (visiting her sister).

Can she go to the nearest Canadian Visa processing center and submit a paper application instead? When she called the center they said they do not provide "online application" support.

What are her options?

Thank you.
Send an inquiry on questions@cic.gc.ca

Sara.Q

Apr 17, 2016
Please help me, i have the same problem..
I already send multiple emails but no body replay!!
How can i unlocked it?

shamsideeno

Aug 18, 2018
Please I need your help I wrongly typed in the security answers to open my CIC GCKey account, the account has been blocked. I am still receiving notifications into my email that I have messages in my account but I cannot access my account to read the updates.
I have done everything including sending mails to CIC, filling the technical forms etc yet the problem has not been fixed.
Please do you have an idea what I should do? Please help.