01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
@jes_ON
Thanks for your response. What do you think of 6314?
Since the applicant is not a CEC applicant , he is aiming for same noc code to gain points under fsw.
No, firstly - the duties do not align with NOC 6314 - it is a supervisory position. And you can´t force a job to fit an NOC that doesn´t fit - the main reason applications are refused is the applicant chose the wrong NOC.

Secondly - foreign work experience does not have to be in a single NOC to gain CRS points. He would have to have one complete (continuous) year in the NOC he chooses as his PRIMARY NOC.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
No, firstly - the duties do not align with NOC 6314 - it is a supervisory position. And you can´t force a job to fit an NOC that doesn´t fit - the main reason applications are refused is the applicant chose the wrong NOC.

Secondly - foreign work experience does not have to be in a single NOC to gain CRS points. He would have to have one complete (continuous) year in the NOC he chooses as his PRIMARY NOC.
@jes_ON
1) For FSW, does ONE complete continuous year for primary occupation has to be with ONE EMPLOYER or can it be continuous without a break with 2 different employers?
2) Can a secondary NOC code from past application be chosen as a primary NOC code for new application ?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
@jes_ON
1) For FSW, does ONE complete continuous year for primary occupation has to be with ONE EMPLOYER or can it be continuous without a break with 2 different employers?
As long as ther

Not sure. It used to be they would accept 2 jobs as long as there was no gap between the first and 2nd job. But with the current wording, I am not sure. Post in the FSW forum, not the CEC forum, for recent experience.

2) Can a secondary NOC code from past application be chosen as a primary NOC code for new application ?
Of course, there is no reason a new application should be identical to an old.

world@2020

Sep 20, 2020
Hi,
I M WORKING AS ASSISTANT MANAGER ,SCALE 1 IN GENERAL BANKING CURRENTLY WORKING IN DEPOSIT & LOCKER SECTION WHAT WILL BE MY CORRECT N.O.C CODE,KINDLY GUIDE ME AS I M LITTLE BIT CONFUSED.

Arpan_30

Sep 20, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I needed help in ensuring that I am looking at the correct NOC code for a job that I am about to start. For a quick background, I am currently waiting for my PGWP and on the implied status. I graduated with a 4 year BBA Degree in April.

I just want to make sure that the job I am about to pursue fits with the NOC Code

The NOC Code that I am looking at is 1123 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations

Please provide your assistance.

Thank you!

Below is the Job description for the position of a Fundraiser:

Looking for full-time representatives. We are looking for enthusiastic, engaging representatives to raise awareness and create energy and excitement around various local and international charities such as:
  • Special Olympics
  • World Animal Protection
  • March of Dimes Canada
  • Amnesty International
  • Plan Canada
  • Save The Children
  • Centre for Addictions and Mental Health
Our Vision:

We believe it is our responsibility to do our part for the world. We connect people to our clients in order for them to be able to do the amazing work that they do.

Your Role:

As a Professional Fundraiser, you will be responsible for raising awareness face-to-face and acquiring sustainable monthly donations. You will be working with a close-knit team on street campaigns, malls, and occasionally private events to inspire others and hit daily and weekly goals.

Key Qualifications:
  • Ability to deliver great customer experiences
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
  • Work well with a team and individually
  • Able to take initiative
  • Strong communication skills
  • Multilingual is a plus!
Experience:
  • Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Direct sales, retail sales, fundraising and customer service experience is an asset, however, no experience is required for the entry-level position. Just a desire to make a difference, inspire and grow amongst like-minded individuals.

If this describes you, then apply today!

We also offer a lot of opportunity for progression and promotions

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time

Salary: $1,400.00-$4,000.00 per month

Benefits:
  • Casual Dress
  • Company Events
  • Flexible Schedule
COVID-19 considerations:
Your safety is our priority. We have all measures and protocols in place to ensure physical distancing and proper sanitization. We’ve ensured this position is now contactless. We are currently working outside - the safest option during these times.

Work remotely:
  • No