+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Choosing NOC

ssbhatti

May 18, 2019
Hi members,

I recently got NOI from Alberta and did submit paper application which has been accepted and nomination granted couple of days ago.
I am actually confused about my NOC between 1111-Financial Auditors and Accountants and 1311-Accounting Technicians & Bookkeepers. As per my experience letters, responsibilities are kind if mixture of both NOCs.
While submitting the application to Alberta my chosen NOC was 1311 and I provided all the experience letters with roles and responsibilities.
I reckon I have chosen right NOC otherwise Alberta should have rejected my application.
My question is, do Provincial Governments really check all these details before issuing nominations and are there any chances of facing any problem after submitting application to CIC?
In my point of view, even if I change NOC now after getting nomination could be problematic.
Really need expert opinions. TIA.

PS: My CRS was 412 when I received NOI but dropped to 406 at the time of Nomination because of my birthday falling in between.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi members,

I recently got NOI from Alberta and did submit paper application which has been accepted and nomination granted couple of days ago.
I am actually confused about my NOC between 1111-Financial Auditors and Accountants and 1311-Accounting Technicians & Bookkeepers. As per my experience letters, responsibilities are kind if mixture of both NOCs.
While submitting the application to Alberta my chosen NOC was 1311 and I provided all the experience letters with roles and responsibilities.
I reckon I have chosen right NOC otherwise Alberta should have rejected my application.
My question is, do Provincial Governments really check all these details before issuing nominations and are there any chances of facing any problem after submitting application to CIC?
In my point of view, even if I change NOC now after getting nomination could be problematic.

PS: My CRS was 412 when I received NOI but dropped to 406 at the time of Nomination because of my birthday falling in between.
Provincial gov don’t go through NOC in details. But federal immigration is all about job duties and NOC. If you change your NOC now then it will be misrepresentation and you can be banned for five years. Job duties cannot be a mix of NOC’s. I was a supervisor but my 60 percent duties were of NOC C but my cover letter and paygrade was NOC B but still my PR got rejected. IRCC will ask for paystubs,job letters and match your eligibility too. 50 percent of express entry rejections are on the basis of NOC and job letters.

billcanada

May 2, 2017
Dear Brother

Can you provide example of NOC 1311 experience letter sample..!

QUOTE="ssbhatti, post: 7853045, member: 871593"]Hi members,

PS: My CRS was 412 when I received NOI but dropped to 406 at the time of Nomination because of my birthday falling in between.[/QUOTE]

bummyhollar

Jul 3, 2019
Hi members,

Pls can we talk on WhatsApp my no is 08056029964 cos also have the same issue of chosing both Noc.thanks