+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Choose between EE and QSW

jetashah

Mar 21, 2021
Hello,

I am looking for advise!

I applied for Quebec Skilled Worker PR file after receiving CSQ through PEQ. My file is under process since 14 months (no AOR yet). I am on closed work permit in Quebec which will expire by Oct 2021 and my employer might help me again to extend. When I came to Canada, I landed to Ontario then changed college to Quebec and then started working at the same college. Learned French and got CSQ but now as PR from Quebec is taking too long, I applied for EE (express entry).

Recently I created profile for express entry and got ITA to apply. Now I am confused if I should accept the application? If I do so, I'll provide Letter Of Explanation, leave Quebec, go to Ontario and apply for Bridging Work Permit before submitting documents. In Ontario, I have my relatives plus my driving license has Ontario address also I can give residing address proof of Ontario. Is this enough to convince the officer?
My concern is if I accept ITA, I'll have to withdraw QSW (Quebec Skilled Worker) file. And incase get rejection from express entry, all the hard work will go in vain.

Questions:
1. Are the above proof enough to convince officer for express entry file? What are the chances of rejection?
2. If I accept ITA, do I have to withdraw QSW file myself? If so, at what stage should I do it? OR will the officer tell me to withdraw before PR approval from one of the process?
3. Is it worth going for express entry in my situation (keeping in mind approx 12 months of processing nowadays for express entry files as well)
4. Should I go for express entry or continue QSW (don't know how long it will take!!) ?

Is there someone who passed through same situation and got PR?