+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chnaging relatives in Canada post ITA

Haseebsh

Jan 8, 2019
Hi Everyone,

While making my EE profile, I mentioned an Uncle as a relative in Canada (my mom's step brother).
Now I am being asked to upload proof of relationship document which I do not have. I am not getting any points for this so can I change this to no relatives without any risk?

Thanks!

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi Everyone,

While making my EE profile, I mentioned an Uncle as a relative in Canada (my mom's step brother).
Now I am being asked to upload proof of relationship document which I do not have. I am not getting any points for this so can I change this to no relatives without any risk?

Thanks!
I was in same situation as you. I did not want to claim any points so I uploaded a detailed LOE explaining I am not in touch with my Uncle hence not claiming any points.

Bilal Sharif

Dec 26, 2020
I was in same situation as you. I did not want to claim any points so I uploaded a detailed LOE explaining I am not in touch with my Uncle hence not claiming any points.
Kindly share the outcome of your LOE, i am in same situation and i am not getting any point for my aunt. I already remived her by answering No to the question related to canadian relatives. Consequently those requirements got disappeared from my doc. uploading list

Bilal Sharif

Dec 26, 2020
Kindly share the outcome of your LOE, i am in same situation and i am not getting any point for my aunt. I already remived her by answering No to the question related to canadian relatives. Consequently those requirements got disappeared from my doc. uploading list
Im confused about LOE, should i write or not. Dont want to bring unnecessary things in my case which might cause delay

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
ITA is based on your CRS points. Anything not contributing to the points,can be modified but mentioned in LoE.