+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chinese Transcript Verification

bhag266

Nov 21, 2020
I am also at the same juncture. I got both Chinese and English transcripts but not able to bind to send them to WES. Though I successfully sent the degree translation reports.

Reactions: Chathu Fernando

Chathu Fernando

Dec 1, 2020
I am also at the same juncture. I got both Chinese and English transcripts but not able to bind to send them to WES. Though I successfully sent the degree translation reports.
Hi there, hope you can help me regarding the verifications. Actually how many documents do we have to send to WES through CHESICC? 4 or 5?

Chathu Fernando

Dec 1, 2020
I am stuck at the transcript verification. Even tho I have paid 308.64 yuan, it is still telling me that my application has not been accepted, re submit. I have been trying for weeks now. Kindly assist me.
PM me, at this point I am confused with the CHSI.
Thank you in advance.
Hi, have you found a solution? You need to follow their instructions accordingly. Try to use QQ browser instead of Chrome. I was stucked with binding reports. Today I used QQ browser for the 1st time and it worked. I think Chinese web sites are well work with Chinese browsers.

Tola_123

Mar 24, 2021
Hi,
i just saw your post, i am also in the same situation. did you figured out how to bind the transcript. I got the transcript verification both chinese and english in email . But can't bind it and send it to report. Please help

Tola_123

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, have you found a solution? You need to follow their instructions accordingly. Try to use QQ browser instead of Chrome. I was stucked with binding reports. Today I used QQ browser for the 1st time and it worked. I think Chinese web sites are well work with Chinese browsers.
Hello please I'm currently under student status trying to

Tola_123

Mar 24, 2021
Hello, please I'm currently trying to get the (online verification report of ministry of education's student status) but it's asking for verification code. Please how will I get the verification code?

Tola_123

Mar 24, 2021
Please I need help!
I've created a Chsi account, I clicked on student status verification report but it's asking for verification code. Please what is verification code and how will I get it. Can someone explain the whole detailed process to me step by step?.
Thank you.

Tola_123

Mar 24, 2021
Good day everyone.

Please I'd appreciate if someone could explain to me in details how to go about the verification process here.

The steps I've taken so far
-----------------------------
1. Created Wes profile and gotten Wes reference number
2. Created Chsi profile

Kindly explain the steps I'll take from here. I don't mind if you can be mentioning what I should click on to make it easier.

God bless.

Neetachoudhry

Aug 4, 2021
I have completed my master from China and now want to verify my degree and transcript through wes. Please let me know the exact process.