Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
shashar said:
Hi Rahman,

We are also trying to obtain PCC from China Shenzhen but not able to get one as we were on business visa type "F". Can you please share the details of the 3 agencies you mentioned above so we can try to reach them and try our luck?

Thanks.
Hi Shashar,

The agencies are cn-visa , bejingesc, visainchina .
By the way, in my case I only stayed in shenzhen for 2 months and I didn't manage to get a police certificate for that period. I provided LOE with proof in my application and it was accepted by IRCC.

Good luck.

Reactions: sandraruizza

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hi Rahman,

My husband used to work for a university in Nanjing for a year. He is not a Chinese citizen. Do you know the procedure of getting a police certificate for him? I am planning to do it myself when I visit China at the end of this year. Thank you.

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hey Rahman,

Oops, another question. I assume the PCC from China will be in Chinese. After being translated into English, will it need to be notarised or authentised by the Canadian embassy in China? Or the agency has covered everything for you?

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
dream2017 said:
Hey Rahman,

Oops, another question. I assume the PCC from China will be in Chinese. After being translated into English, will it need to be notarised or authentised by the Canadian embassy in China? Or the agency has covered everything for you?
If you are going to china then you can get it by yourself from PSB and then get it translated and notarized from Notary Public Office. In my case I was living outside of china so I hired an agency and they did everything for me.

You can read the detailed procedure from CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/china.asp

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Currently going through the same process, luckily the company I worked for in Shanghai is able to assist me in getting that, it is currently in process and I should get it within the next two weeks

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Rahman2015 said:
Hi Shashar,

By the way, in my case I only stayed in shenzhen for 2 months and I didn't manage to get a police certificate for that period. I provided LOE with proof in my application and it was accepted by IRCC.

Good luck.
Dear Shashar,

Could you please share your LOE with proof with me? My husband is in the same situation, as my husband has been in China on Q2 visa many times. Unfortunately, they do not issue PCC for a foreigner with this kind of visa. I am in a very desperate situation. Thank you very very much.

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
shashar said:
Hi Rahman,

We are also trying to obtain PCC from China Shenzhen but not able to get one as we were on business visa type "F". Can you please share the details of the 3 agencies you mentioned above so we can try to reach them and try our luck?

Thanks.
The agencies are cn-visa , bejingesc , visainchina (you can google them)

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recently got the PCC from Shenzhen (it was not easy) and have a similar problem. They wrote the dates I had the working visa, but didn't include half year I was on a tourist visa, I guess I can only try to explain it on the LOE. Be careful with the agencies, one recently asked me for 800usd... others i asked only do Beijing PCC. Finally i did it by myself, with a friend's help.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dream2017 said:
Dear Shashar,

Could you please share your LOE with proof with me? My husband is in the same situation, as my husband has been in China on Q2 visa many times. Unfortunately, they do not issue PCC for a foreigner with this kind of visa. I am in a very desperate situation. Thank you very very much.
can you please share any link where it is stated that Police in China does not issue PCC for foreigners with such type of visas? I got mine. but it covers only the time I stayed in the country on working visa, not my short term tourist visits before that... I just now realised it might be a problem. Want to add something to my LoE, but I didnt get an official written refusal

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lailina said:
can you please share any link where it is stated that Police in China does not issue PCC for foreigners with such type of visas? I got mine. but it covers only the time I stayed in the country on working visa, not my short term tourist visits before that... I just now realised it might be a problem. Want to add something to my LoE, but I didnt get an official written refusal
It's normal, i was living there for 2 years and in the PCC only shows the year i was with working visa, i guess LOE is the only way. They will not give you a written refusal or any info, because there is no official rule that says they can only give you a PPC for the time you have working visa.

Reactions: Houzi

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
chente said:
It's normal, i was living there for 2 years and in the PCC only shows the year i was with working visa, i guess LOE is the only way. They will not give you a written refusal or any info, because there is no official rule that says they can only give you a PPC for the time you have working visa.
thanks for sharing, I added several lines to my LoE, hope it will work. fingers crossed and good luck to u

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lailina said:
thanks for sharing, I added several lines to my LoE, hope it will work. fingers crossed and good luck to u
Good luck to you too! I still don't receive ITA. Please keep us updated on this matter :)

AndreaTky

May 3, 2017
Did anyone had any progress on this?
I was also on an F Visa, explained the reason why I can't be issued a PCC for F VIsa,
and I just got a request for Chinese PCC.

I am consulting with Notary Offices and Lawyers but they all say they cannot get this.

Anyone ??

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Shashar,

Good luck.
Hope mine is accepted too....

My PCC from China does not cover all my stay there, but I can't do anything, only explain it in a LOE.

China only covers the time with a working/student visa on the PCC. Before I got the working visa I was living there for a year, in a business visa, as I was doing an exchange program. Will I have any problem? My PCC only covers the time I was with the working visa.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Did anyone had any progress on this?
I was also on an F Visa, explained the reason why I can't be issued a PCC for F VIsa,
and I just got a request for Chinese PCC.

I am consulting with Notary Offices and Lawyers but they all say they cannot get this.

Anyone ??
Hi AndreaTky,
would you mind sharing what did u do with Chinese PCC? How did you manage it?
You case is a bit alerting... Would you please share whether you provided CIC with a PCC that covered some period of time staying in China or no PCC at all.
thanks