NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
Dear Seniors,

I have a question regarding China PCC , I stayed in Beijing from 2003 till 2008 on a study visa , then visited china again to another city (shenzhen ) on 2010 for a month using tourist Visa.

When I applied for china PCC they wrote no criminal record from 2003 to 2008 (which is the residence duration), however, the certificate itself was issued on 2015 .will IRCC accept this certificate since its issued after the last time I visited china or reject the application since my certificate didn't cover the one month of 2010. Please advise and share if you have similar experience.

reayath

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
15-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
17-12-2016
Rahman2015 said:
Dear Seniors,

I have a question regarding China PCC , I stayed in Beijing from 2003 till 2008 on a study visa , then visited china again to another city (shenzhen ) on 2010 for a month using tourist Visa.

When I applied for china PCC they wrote no criminal record from 2003 to 2008 (which is the residence duration), however, the certificate itself was issued on 2015 .will IRCC accept this certificate since its issued after the last time I visited china or reject the application since my certificate didn't cover the one month of 2010. Please advise and share if you have similar experience.

Hmm I'm a Chinese native but because I lived in China for more than 6 months after 18 before coming to Canada so I also needed a PCC from China. But the last time I went back for a vacation was Feb 2015 and I requested the PCC in December 2015 after ITA, so yes to you second question it is fine the certificate was issued in 2015 or anytime after you left the country, RICC would not have a problem with that

For your first one, I'm not sure because we are holding different status in China, my PCC certificate was simply says "no criminal record till date of issue". So maybe it's better for you to get one either says the same as mine or including your stay in 2010

axlh17

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
So is it okay for me to use a PCC obtained a few months in advance of ITA, for a country I've lived in a few years ago? I want to get the PCC in advance.

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
reayath said:
Hmm I'm a Chinese native but because I lived in China for more than 6 months after 18 before coming to Canada so I also needed a PCC from China. But the last time I went back for a vacation was Feb 2015 and I requested the PCC in December 2015 after ITA, so yes to you second question it is fine the certificate was issued in 2015 or anytime after you left the country, RICC would not have a problem with that

For your first one, I'm not sure because we are holding different status in China, my PCC certificate was simply says "no criminal record till date of issue". So maybe it's better for you to get one either says the same as mine or including your stay in 2010
I don't think that I can get a certificate same as yours since I'm a foreigner and they requested my residence visa in order to issue the PCC.

My main concern here is whether it will be a problem that China PCC didn't include the one month period of 2010?

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
axlh17 said:
So is it okay for me to use a PCC obtained a few months in advance of ITA, for a country I've lived in a few years ago? I want to get the PCC in advance.
It depends only the country that you wants to get PCC. Some countries, CIC will request the PCC check after you submit your EE application. But,

you have to write
"I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to get a police certificate.” in the application.

In addition, For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Laini said:
a LoE might be a "plus" if you are not able to proivde PCC that covers the trip
Are you crazy to say that LOE is a substitute for police certificate?

Don't mislead people on this forum. Because of your answers someone might get rejected. You yourself claimed that you are confused over small things and had to pay someone to fill your application. Please stop answering questions.

Laini

Sep 4, 2016
coolhyd said:
Are you crazy to say that LOE is a substitute for police certificate?

Don't mislead people on this forum. Because of your answers someone might get rejected. You yourself claimed that you are confused over small things and had to pay someone to fill your application. Please stop answering questions.
This is the 2nd time you criticize my reply. Do you know why you are so sensitive?
I suggest you calm down and understood well. I fill my application myself.

I said If he/she cannot get PCC from China covers the short trip, and she feels worried, she might can attach a LoE explain why he/she cannot get PCC from China covers the period alone with the PCC she/he can get from China.
But never said as you said "LOE is a substitute for police certificate", don't wrongly re-phrase my reply base on your understanding and mislead people.

You have no right to say "stop answering questions". As I have replied to your another posts, everyone had confusion, that's why they ask, so that they got clear. I don't think people cannot answer questions after he/she clear his/her confusions.

Reactions: Houzi

reayath

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
15-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
17-12-2016
Rahman2015 said:
I don't think that I can get a certificate same as yours since I'm a foreigner and they requested my residence visa in order to issue the PCC.

My main concern here is whether it will be a problem that China PCC didn't include the one month period of 2010?
Do you have enough time? If you do I think you should contact the authority in China to reissue another PCC to including that one month. But EliseHuynh's answer make sense too: RICC only requires PCC from countries other than native you lived for over 6 months continuously after reach 18 year old. So that one month doesn't fall into the category- it's just for travel, which you can declare in your personal history

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Laini said:
This is the 2nd time you criticize my reply. Do you know why you are so sensitive?
I suggest you calm down and understood well. I fill my application myself.

I said If he/she cannot get PCC from China covers the short trip, and she feels worried, she might can attach a LoE explain why he/she cannot get PCC from China covers the period alone with the PCC she/he can get from China.
But never said as you said "LOE is a substitute for police certificate", don't wrongly re-phrase my reply base on your understanding and mislead people.

You have no right to say "stop answering questions". As I have replied to your another posts, everyone had confusion, that's why they ask, so that they got clear. I don't think people cannot answer questions after he/she clear his/her confusions.
I am sorry if i am aggressive.

But please make sure you give correct answers to people on this forum. Don't answer what you think is correct.

Laini

Sep 4, 2016
coolhyd said:
I am sorry if i am aggressive.

But please make sure you give correct answers to people on this forum. Don't answer what you think is correct.
Thank you sir, I don't mind aggressive or not, since we all want to help someone and don't want any unexpected thing happens to our and everyone's PR application, so there maybe something happen that makes us tense.
I fully understand, and you are great and provided so many help and advices to people include me, thank you.

I may just didn't express well in English. But I do want to help someone.

I give advice to topics I am sure I have answer, if some question I am not sure but I want lend my hand, I will say "I am sure but mabye"

I wish all the best luck to your application.

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
Thank you all for your replies.

I have an update : Today I contacted 3 agencies specialized in applying China Police certificate in order to apply for a new certificate. they all confirmed that I can only get Police clearance for the duration of my residency in Beijing (2003 - 2008) , for the last trip to Shenzhen it's required to get another police certificate from Shenzhen authority, however, they only issue police certificate for people who stayed 3 months and more .

So I'm thinking to submit my current china police certificate along with LOE to explain about the last trip issue. what do you think ?

reayath

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
15-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
17-12-2016
Rahman2015 said:

I have an update : Today I contacted 3 agencies specialized in applying China Police certificate in order to apply for a new certificate. they all confirmed that I can only get Police clearance for the duration of my residency in Beijing (2003 - 2008) , for the last trip to Shenzhen it's required to get another police certificate from Shenzhen authority, however, they only issue police certificate for people who stayed 3 months and more .

So I'm thinking to submit my current china police certificate along with LOE to explain about the last trip issue. what do you think ?
Yes I'll do that if I was you. PDF the PCC, your LOE and the emails between you and the agency together will be fine

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
axlh17 said:
Yes.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahman2015 said:

Hi Rahman,

We are also trying to obtain PCC from China Shenzhen but not able to get one as we were on business visa type "F". Can you please share the details of the 3 agencies you mentioned above so we can try to reach them and try our luck?

Thanks.