+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Children passport details

Anu_express

Jul 16, 2017
Hello friends,

I am preparing my application for PNP for Saskatchewan and realize that my daughter's passport is expired. Also, don't have my younger daughter passport made yet. But the form would not allow me to proceed without these details. Please guide me asap what should I do. Should I not declare them as dependents in my form now, and get them included later

berrybin

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, be well prepared if not, your application will be rejected. You don't have a lot time to renew your daughter's passport because next SINP OID maybe open in this August.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi, be well prepared if not, your application will be rejected. You don't have a lot time to renew your daughter's passport because next SINP OID maybe open in this August.
Others may well comment but your children are your dependents so my view would be get their passports sorted out.

Anu_express

Jul 16, 2017
I was able to get my daughters passport made in tatkal, but i again missed to submit application for the one that opened yesterday.Curious, how did you know earlier that it was

Anu_express

Jul 16, 2017
I was able to get my daughters passport made in tatkal, but i again missed to submit application for the one that opened yesterday.Curious, how did you know earlier that it was opening in august. Any chance of reopening soon in future