+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Child tax benefit

Mike2324

Dec 10, 2019
Hi

just a quick question. If the children are living outside of Canada and the mother in Canada is she entitled to receive child tax benefits ccb?

Dinc

Feb 19, 2019
Hi everybody,
My family just moved to Canada, ON and we all have PR at the moment.
What are necessary docs and what are the tips and tricks ( we cant apply online because my wife doesn't have CRA account due to no job and tax income, so we will send the docs by mail).
is there any file in the forum or any web site you recommend?
Thank you so much in advance for your help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everybody,
My family just moved to Canada, ON and we all have PR at the moment.
What are necessary docs and what are the tips and tricks ( we cant apply online because my wife doesn't have CRA account due to no job and tax income, so we will send the docs by mail).
is there any file in the forum or any web site you recommend?
Thank you so much in advance for your help
Just want to clarify that you and your wife must send income informationfor the past year. You can also apply for CCB instead of her as long as you are living together.

Ilham moe

Dec 19, 2021
Hello my son was born outside canda and received his Canadian citizen and now he is six and staying with his father in Canada can he still apply for his child tax and how can he apply?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello my son was born outside canda and received his Canadian citizen and now he is six and staying with his father in Canada can he still apply for his child tax and how can he apply?
If his father qualifies he can apply for CCB as long as the child is planning on remaining in Canada with his father.