+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Child related

S.liam.el

Mar 8, 2024
I live in canada and I met a girl who came from mexico to visit her cousin for 6 month i met her and start talking, her time up she went back and she decided to come back on December 2018 to see me and stay for 20 days she got pregnant she knew she didn't tell me until she went back now ever since she been trying to hide the kid from me, not sure what to do how how to get her to give me my son or take custody I don't want her to get in trouble but this is child abduction from what I know,don't know what to do I need an DNA test before anything to make sure he is my kid
Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I live in canada and I met a girl who came from mexico to visit her cousin for 6 month i met her and start talking, her time up she went back and she decided to come back on December 2018 to see me and stay for 20 days she got pregnant she knew she didn't tell me until she went back now ever since she been trying to hide the kid from me, not sure what to do how how to get her to give me my son or take custody I don't want her to get in trouble but this is child abduction from what I know,don't know what to do I need an DNA test before anything to make sure he is my kid
Thank you
You need to hire a lawyer in Mexico to get court ordered paternity test if she is unwilling to arrange the paternity test with you. Then you can start the process of establishing visitation/custody.