+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

child coming over

rickyboy

Nov 5, 2007
hello,i'm a skilled worker.I'd like to have my youngest son to come here and stay for a couple of months.He is 3 years old.Can I have my sister accompany my son to come here and stay for a while.My wife is already here and working.Either of me and my wife can take a vacation now.Will they allow somebody to accompany my kid here.
Thank you very much,Ricky

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rickyboy said:
hello,i'm a skilled worker.I'd like to have my youngest son to come here and stay for a couple of months.He is 3 years old.Can I have my sister accompany my son to come here and stay for a while.My wife is already here and working.Either of me and my wife can take a vacation now.Will they allow somebody to accompany my kid here.
Thank you very much,Ricky
probably will have problems as CHC will assume that your sister will be working as a baby sitter for the child.

PMM

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
To make life easier for you and the immigration take a weekend and travel to bring your daughter why is he not in canada. Does he need a visa to travel. If your son doesnt need a visa, let your sister apply for a visiting visa - fingers crossed if they give her then she can travel with your son. You must also send her a letter to say you have allowed her to travel with him.