+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Child born in Canada to Pakistani parents

Calgaryapp1990

Apr 14, 2016
Merry Christmas everybody! Hope everyone is doing well. I would be grateful if someone could address a couple of questions regarding POC application. Recently, the authorities in Pakistan have upgraded to an online system which applicants can use to apply for NICOP/CNIC/POC.

My wife and I are both Pakistani citizens currently residing in Canada on PR. My wife is also a British citizen, who holds a valid NICOP. I have a valid Pakistani passport, and a valid Smart CNIC.

We had a baby last week, who is Canadian by birth. At this stage, we are not looking to apply for a NICOP for the baby. We would like to apply for a POC in order to facilitate travel to and from Pakistan. I would be grateful someone could address these two questions:

1) Since, we are applying for a POC for our newborn baby, what do we upload on the signature section of the application form?

2) How long would the POC be valid for?

Thank you, in advance for your help.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Calgaryapp1990 said:
Merry Christmas everybody! Hope everyone is doing well. I would be grateful if someone could address a couple of questions regarding POC application. Recently, the authorities in Pakistan have upgraded to an online system which applicants can use to apply for NICOP/CNIC/POC.

My wife and I are both Pakistani citizens currently residing in Canada on PR. My wife is also a British citizen, who holds a valid NICOP. I have a valid Pakistani passport, and a valid Smart CNIC.

We had a baby last week, who is Canadian by birth. At this stage, we are not looking to apply for a NICOP for the baby. We would like to apply for a POC in order to facilitate travel to and from Pakistan. I would be grateful someone could address these two questions:

1) Since, we are applying for a POC for our newborn baby, what do we upload on the signature section of the application form?

2) How long would the POC be valid for?

Thank you, in advance for your help.
Just leave the signature section empty.

POC Validity can be answered by concerned staff, send them email asking about this