+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chennai Session - Canadian Immigration Integration Program (CIIP) - Enroll here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello,

I am in touch with the CIIP coordinator for India (Mr. Suman Banerjee) and I was told that CIIP is ready to conduct a session in Chennai provided there are at least 20 members.

If I have a list of 20 members, I can negotiate the dates with him and request them arrange a session in Chennai.

If any of you are interested, please PM your details. Many of my friends have attended this session elsewhere in India and they are of the opinion that the information they provide is priceless.

Please note that this session is offered free of charge. The attendees should satisfy the following criteria.

1) Submitted a PR application to Canada.
2) Must have their UCI ready. (Unique Client Identifier)

In case you do not have your UCI yet, you can send an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with your Name, Application number (Your Express Entry profile number, for instance), Type of application and AOR date. They will get back to you with the UCI.

Mr. Suman told me that unless there are at least 20 participants, they are not going to conduct a session in Chennai. So, please utilize this opportunity and enroll for the session.

Thanks.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
This is good news. How did you find out about this session?
Do they conduct such sessions in other metro cities as well? I hope so.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
Yes, this is generally held in Bangalore/Hyderabad AFAIK.

People attend this session all the time - My friends who have attended told me about this.

You can register here -

http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/about-ciip/how-to-register-with-ciip

You will get the schedule through e-mail.

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hello,

I am in touch with the CIIP coordinator for India (Mr. Suman Banerjee) and I was told that CIIP is ready to conduct a session in Chennai provided there are at least 20 members.

If I have a list of 20 members, I can negotiate the dates with him and request them arrange a session in Chennai.

If any of you are interested, please PM your details. Many of my friends have attended this session elsewhere in India and they are of the opinion that the information they provide is priceless.

Please note that this session is offered free of charge. The attendees should satisfy the following criteria.

1) Submitted a PR application to Canada.
2) Must have their UCI ready. (Unique Client Identifier)

In case you do not have your UCI yet, you can send an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with your Name, Application number (Your Express Entry profile number, for instance), Type of application and AOR date. They will get back to you with the UCI.

Mr. Suman told me that unless there are at least 20 participants, they are not going to conduct a session in Chennai. So, please utilize this opportunity and enroll for the session.

Thanks.
How is this helpful?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shahidzaiba said:
How is this helpful?
Apparently, they give you an action plan based on your background and your expectations as a new immigrant in Canada. I have not been to one yet but this is what I was told by people who have attended the session.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sushsmart15 said:
https://prepcan.ca (canadavisa.com,,) courtesy. Marketing partners
Check this and many more.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Raj ,

any update on chennai session ? There seems to be a session in hyderabad on 31st Jan.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shahidzaiba said:
How is this helpful?
CIIP provides free pre-departure orientation to all economic class candidates, their spouses and adult dependants, while they are still overseas during the final stages of the immigration process. CIIP helps immigrants prepare for economic success by providing information, planning and online support through partners in Canada.

Immigration is vital to Canada’s population growth and economic prosperity. Yet, while demand for their skills grows, many highly competent newcomers to Canada remain underemployed.

To address this problem, the Government of Canada funded the Colleges and Institutes Canada to develop and implement the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) which prepares newcomers for economic integration while still in their country of origin. Launched as a pilot project in 2007, CIIP has been extended to 2017. It is funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Udayesh said:
Raj ,

any update on chennai session ? There seems to be a session in hyderabad on 31st Jan.
Having one in Chennai seems to be a pipe dream. We don't have enough people here attending sessions.