+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cheers..got admission in Lambton college

vijai

Star Member
May 11, 2012
:-[Oops,I hav also confused between 1 year = 8 months course, I mailed to college regarding about this and one more thing how can you say this program are not eligible for PR,I dont know really about this(PNP,PR process'es),can you please explain me or send me the link to prove(about) this..it l be helpful for me to take a decision soon and i m planning to do masters after this,thats y took this light-weighted course.

Muzikater

May 24, 2012
:eek: annual fee for ITP is much expensive... is there the option of changing to Internet Pgming to database management....kindly suggest me with the option to change my course... what should I do now?? :(

vijai

Star Member
May 11, 2012
@muzikater

Wait man..don't take a decision soon,now only world.citizen thrown a stone in pond...Let see wat he say!!!

@world.citizen:

Can you please say,will this course eligible or not for PR and even study permit?(3 years) if I complete master or PG diploma after this IPRO prog?

Others..please post Ur comments regarding this..tiger007,aussie where r u guys????????

world.citizen

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon!
Guys, relax. I haven't thrown anything in anybody's pond. I'm just a newbie like you - I could be wrong.

Have completed a minimum of a two-year diploma or degree program, while studying on a full-time basis. One-year post-graduate degree programs and certificate programs, which require a previous degree or diploma (which may have been obtained abroad), are also eligible.
The above has been taken from Ontario's Provincial Nominee Program page. It clearly states that post-graduate certificate programs are eligible only if they require a previous degree or diploma. Now look at this:

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS

A college diploma or university degree
- or -
Three years of related work experience
Taken from Lambton's website (pages for ITP and IPRO). This means a person without a diploma/degree having three years of related work experience also qualifies for the program. Diploma/degree is NOT required to qualify for this program. This is why I said completing this program will not make you eligible for Ontario PNP.

Also, as I said before, I could be wrong. Please await replies of senior members.

world.citizen

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon!
Regarding your master's question, yes, you may pursue your master's after this program. Just make sure you apply for your 3-year PGWP after you finish your master's and not after you finish your graduate certificate. A master's will definitely make you eligible for PR, no problem.

vijai

Star Member
May 11, 2012
@World.citizen

:)So it strongly requires a degree to study both ITP and IPRO [so, we have that degree ;)]..then,related work experiencer's are also some sort of degree/diploma holders(hopefully i think :p,,they don't do job immediately after completing their 10th or 12th level).. 8)

So i think as you said by ontario PNP site "One-year post-graduate degree programs and certificate programs, which require a previous degree or diploma (which may have been obtained abroad), are also eligible". :-*

Muzikater

May 24, 2012
@ vijai

send me ur contact details I can say complete details... Just now I called some senior students in canada k...send me ur contact number to - wishkishore @ yahoo.com

btw i need what is d anuual fee for ur course??

Muzikater

May 24, 2012
@vijai
I requested to change my course to Internet pgm and database management ... after this I wanna go for masters. SO i ned what d annual fee for ur course??

vijai

Star Member
May 11, 2012
@Muzikater

tution fee,books ,insurance,others--13,950$cad
and living expensive for 8 months-- 5500$ approx
as stated by LOA--grand total is 19,000$cad approx

world.citizen

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon!
If both of you are completing IPRO and then pursuing a master's, no need to worry about PR. It'd be very easy.

Why are you two wasting 1 year with IPRO? Why not go with master's directly? Is is difficult to get into a master's program directly?

aarti89

Jun 27, 2013
@vijai

need to talk to you please,,,applied and got offer letter for internet prgramming and database management..want to know abt the town and all.

u must have been completed the course by now??

vijai

Star Member
May 11, 2012
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nope.....i dint go to that college(suggested by a wellwisher)..I have had changed my plans....I got admission in Dalhousie University for master's in interneworking and got visa approval recently..planned to go on soon....