+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHECK STILL NOT CASHED BY NS ?????

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Hi guys,

That s my first time I am writng in this forum.........
Today I am writing regarding my immigratiom file.Actually, I have sent my File to NS from canada ,which reached there on 17th of April 2009 .
I know thru this forum that Draft is being cashed within 10 days after NS office receive the file, But its almost 13 days my DD is still not cashed.
So, What u guys think, should I worry about that or its just too early to assume anything?

Thanks in Advance.

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
bravoo

As they receive your application there is no reason to worry. Time required to reply is not same for all. Wait a little more time.

I think even if the bank draft is cashed, it is not a positive sign. What other members think about this ?

Thanks

Syed

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
bravoo,
don't you worry. sometimes the bank takes up to a month to clear the check. it depends on where you are.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
bravoo said:
Hi guys,

That s my first time I am writng in this forum.........
Today I am writing regarding my immigratiom file.Actually, I have sent my File to NS from canada ,which reached there on 17th of April 2009 .
I know thru this forum that Draft is being cashed within 10 days after NS office receive the file, But its almost 13 days my DD is still not cashed.
So, What u guys think, should I worry about that or its just too early to assume anything?

Thanks in Advance.
it takes time...even cashing of DD does not mean a +ve sign. they cash every DD they get and later on refund if they you are not eligible. I am in same boat, because my DD is cashed but my NOC occupation/job responsibilities stuff is dicy. So, fingers crossed - whether or not they will accept my Job responsibilities fall under required NOC list... :-(