+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cheapest MS degree in Finance

Dipeshvirani

May 8, 2013
Dear, Friends

I am planning for cheapest MS degree from University in Canada. I am am a versatile and accomplished MBA (Finance and Investment Management) from University of Wales, Cardiff Institute offering 5+ years of experience in Finance and Business Analysis.

I wish to take this degree just to enter the Canada but it should fetch me Job. So can anyone help me with the cheapest Masters Degree and the fastest one to finish. As i need this degree just to get a job. Later on once i get i job i can continue with CIMA and ACCA.

but right now i need the cheapest MS degree from University that can fetch me a job. Since i have already spent 18 lac on MBA from UK.

Please let me know the fees and duration about the course.

Thank you for your valuable time and consideration. I would really appreciate any light on to my query.

Thank you
Regards
Dipesh virani

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There is no guarantee that you will get a job in Canada after finishing an MS degree here.

Dipeshvirani

May 8, 2013
Hi,

Thank you for your time and consideration to my question.

Do you mean if come to Canada and get a master degree in Finance still i wont get a job in Canada! is the reason economy being down.

Or me being foreign person or any other

ali.ahmad2789

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as i know,the university that offers cheapest masters degree in Finance is University of Saskatchewan.The duration of program is 2 years and the tuition fee for the whole program is around CAD 15K which is quite reasonable. The program is highly competitive, you will also need to take GMAT for this program and score a minimum of 600. You can check their website for details.
I hope this helps.

ali.ahmad2789

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.edwards.usask.ca/programs/mscfinance/Prospective%20Students/tuition.aspx
here is the link

Nkbnavy

Feb 4, 2018
As far as I know, the university that offers the cheapest masters degree in Finance is University of Saskatchewan.The duration of the program is 2 years and the tuition fee for the whole program is around CAD 15K which is quite reasonable. The program is highly competitive, you will also need to take GMAT for this program and score a minimum of 600. You can check their website for details.
I hope this helps.
is there any possiblity to get admission if i have

60% Bcom computer application
Ignou mcom