+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cheapest culinary school and chances of getting visa approved?

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi I am from India ,I am diploma holder in hotel Management and catering technology , 2003 passed out,I am having about 12+ years of experience in culinary industry (as cook/chef) , I have enough to get work permit but no luck and no enough money to buy the work permit, so i have decided to do a one year Course in culinary and try to get work permit through that. I don't know it even possible to do so.

My questions are
1 , will I get student vise approved? Because I am 34 years old and having about 12+ years in the same field .
2, is there is any cheapest course / college available related to culinary field?
3, I am about to appear IELTS "GENERAL" MODULE. can I use this to get college admissions and visa approval.?
Thanks in advance.

rosykaur

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
chances of visa will be less. but, you may try a university. i got my brother's visa on a university, his profile was weak and his Math marks were really low. He got admission in one of the Atlantic university. I am myself studying in Capilano University, Vancouver but it does not accept weak students.

Annam

Nov 23, 2016
Hi All,

My visa got rejected Its stated that:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment , level of establishment , language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
But its not the exact reason i guess..

My profile
Tenth:84%, inter:83%, engg (ece):65% worked for 10 months as a trainee (embedded systems) , pgdm (finance) 75%, worked for 1.8 years in amazon as a accounts payables analyst applied for douglas college project management British columbia n submitted the visa through Bangalore Vfs on Nov 17th got on Dec 1st as rejection ..this is really sad:(.. sop was also strong still rejected..

Wt do u suggest me to do now..please help..

Also I don't want to change the college n coarse now as they might get suspicious about me... so what are the chances of visa if I apply for the same with a strong sop now for May?

Also Can you please let me know what are the required documents while re applying for May 2017 and when can i submit it?and how long will it take for them to respond under general category? :)

Annam

Nov 23, 2016
And is it necessary that for a project management we need to have 3yeras experience or will my 2 n half years will go? Please respond..

Vy2021

Jan 26, 2021
Hi I am from India ,I am diploma holder in hotel Management and catering technology , 2003 passed out,I am having about 12+ years of experience in culinary industry (as cook/chef) , I have enough to get work permit but no luck and no enough money to buy the work permit, so i have decided to do a one year Course in culinary and try to get work permit through that. I don't know it even possible to do so.

My questions are
1 , will I get student vise approved? Because I am 34 years old and having about 12+ years in the same field .
2, is there is any cheapest course / college available related to culinary field?
3, I am about to appear IELTS "GENERAL" MODULE. can I use this to get college admissions and visa approval.?
Thanks in advance.
Did you get admission.?