+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Responded case finalising within 6 weeks

needVisa

Oct 4, 2010
Hi All

I got the reply for my parents sponsorship case enquiry from CHC Islamabad. That they hope the case will be finalised within 6 weeks. What does it mean. We did not get the medical yet. In Sep 10 we had send additional documents as proof of continues studies of dependents along with death certificate of my father. Expecting the medical but chc response is extermely different.

Thanks

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Be positive, you might receive your medicals soon. Maybe it means the IP will be done in six weeks.

Let's hope so.

Cheers

Mezo

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
needVisa said:
Hi All

I got the reply for my parents sponsorship case enquiry from CHC Islamabad. That they hope the case will be finalised within 6 weeks. What does it mean. We did not get the medical yet. In Sep 10 we had send additional documents as proof of continues studies of dependents along with death certificate of my father. Expecting the medical but chc response is extermely different.

Thanks
You'll Insha'Allah be receiving your medicals soon. It is not a cause of concern, rather good news that atleast your file in being looked into.

needVisa

Oct 4, 2010
Thanks.

CHC islamabad had asked us in sep 2010 to send the verification of University degree, before that letter because it was taking so long i asked for the caipsnotes where i saw nothing wrong but death certificate of my father, degree of another brother to determining that he is student too are missing. So when i replied while i got the letter from CHC. we send the proof from university in sealed enveloped including marksheet admit card along with other additional documents as indicated. Expecting to get medical when did not received since the doc send in Nov 2010. I called the MP in toronto to ask CHC. And they said it will be FINALIZED within 6 weeks..