+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Refused my SPP visa without any reason!

Partha123

Oct 23, 2014
I have applied for 2 years PGDM in Lambton college which relates to my previous study.I have a genuine 2 yrs experience for my Gap! I have paid my GIC for living expenses and paid 1st sem fee and also have loan for remaining fee! My medicals are done! I have a strong SOP that i will get back to India. According to the checklist of SPP i have provided everything they needed! For the proof of my dad's business i have provided my dad's ITR! I haven't provided any extra documents except experience and ITR!

Reason for my rejection:
1) I dont have sufficient financials to pay tuition fee and maintain myself!
2) Your personal assests and financial status!

So you may not return to India after my course! I don't find a reason why the hell my VISA was rejected! As SPP doesn't need any extra documents! What is this process?

Please help me so that i cant refuse my visa this time under general category!

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please post your full profile starting from 10th std.

And also list of document you have attach with your file?

The course which you have applied?

josephDev

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Sorry to hear that, i know after all that struggle and then getting rejected is very frustrating,
Did you take any personal loan for GIC? and also state your financial profile.
I believe this is CAIPS notes right?

Partha123

Oct 23, 2014

Hey my profile
10th - 78%
Inter - 65%
B tech(IT) - 56%
Job as a software developer for @ years(genuine)
GIC
1st sem fee paid
Loan for total course 14 lakh!
I have paid GIC and 1st sem fee from the loan,So 2nd semester fee is remaining in loan amount!
Applied for 2 year course(1st year the course ll be completed and 2nd yr is co-op)
As per SPP checklist i have provided everything!
IELTS - 6 Induviduals not less than 5.5
Medicals done!
Provided my dad business ITR of last 3 years
Job experience documents

satyan1990

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
May be becoz of ielts 5.5, last education below 60% and since they mentioned financial status, they are looking for more fund covering your total duration.

I saw a caips note in this forum..

The reasons were " PA weak English score, previous education below 60%, so pa struggling in his own country in his own native language, not sure whether pa can progress in canada" .

Better check with ur caips note.

anwarpal

Oct 17, 2014
Partha123 said:

Hey my profile
10th - 78%
Inter - 65%
B tech(IT) - 56%
Job as a software developer for @ years(genuine)
GIC
1st sem fee paid
Loan for total course 14 lakh!
I have paid GIC and 1st sem fee from the loan,So 2nd semester fee is remaining in loan amount!
Applied for 2 year course(1st year the course ll be completed and 2nd yr is co-op)
As per SPP checklist i have provided everything!
IELTS - 6 Induviduals not less than 5.5
Medicals done!
Provided my dad business ITR of last 3 years
Job experience documents
Sorry that you've to go through this. When had you applied and which visa office? Online or paper based?

satyan1990

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/plzzzz-review-my-caips-notes-and-suggest-me-t246356.0.html

Partha123

Oct 23, 2014
Sorry that you've to go through this. When had you applied and which visa office? Online or paper based?

My visa application is paper based and the processed at banglore!

Partha123

Oct 23, 2014
anwarpal said:
My visa application is paper based and the processed at banglore! I have applied my on OCT 13th 2014!

anwarpal

Oct 17, 2014
You should apply with some more financial proof. Maybe property valuation or something like that. You may pay more fees in advance. In the meantime, why don't you apply for CAIPS? It'll help you find the exact reason as sometimes the VO has another reason in mind than the reason mentioned. Good luck brother and I hope you get your visa this time.

Partha123

Oct 23, 2014
anwarpal said:
You should apply with some more financial proof. Maybe property valuation or something like that. You may pay more fees in advance. In the meantime, why don't you apply for CAIPS? It'll help you find the exact reason as sometimes the VO has another reason in mind than the reason mentioned. Good luck brother and I hope you get your visa this time.
How can i apply for CAIPS?

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
If you would have paid 1 years fee that would have satisfied them also you should have shown them your parents form 16 and enough bank balance besid GIC and loan

Partha123

Oct 23, 2014
Draig said:
If you would have paid 1 years fee that would have satisfied them also you should have shown them your parents form 16 and enough bank balance besid GIC and loan
Okay! Now i am showing strong property valuation and CA reports! Bank savings around Rs.6,00,000/- apart from GIC and Loan! Strong SOP! Will that be enough if i can apply in General category now?