+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, New Delhi timeline for PNP

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Wish if someone can give thier timeline for PNP after nomination from CHC New Delhi.

Thanks,

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
I believe it is 8 to 16 months.

It is put up on their website.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
venky321 said:

Within 13 months they* will stamp PR Visa. 80% cases under provincial Nominee cases were finalised in 13 months. Check www.cic.gc.ca

*Who are they?
They are "New Delhi CHC"

jati

Jun 19, 2009
AlbertaCitizen said:
venky321 said:

Within 13 months they* will stamp PR Visa. 80% cases under provincial Nominee cases were finalised in 13 months. Check www.cic.gc.ca

*Who are they?
They are "New Delhi CHC"
But how long are they taking after request for passport. I have submitted my passport in march,09 and still waiting for their reply. Infact i have written 4 times to them to get the status and they replied that they give priority to the cases which are ready for visa stamping for which p/p hv been submittd. Also requested for CAIPS and everything seems to be okay in it. Dont know how long they take as more than 3 months has already been passed.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
If three months have already passed give another month or so you'll hear from them. they are probably doing your backgroundcks.
Good Luck

harry807

Jun 3, 2009
Hi Nicolas,

Have you applied for Alberta PNP. I wanted to know did you send your CIC file to delhi and when did you send. Also have you recieved AOR or medical.

I applied for Alberta PNP and send my CIC file to delhi on 16 march, recieved AOR but haven't recieved any medicals yet.

Thanks!!

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Harry,

Iam not applying through Delhi due to some reasons. You will get your medical request soon I suppose. Please keep us posted.

jati

Jun 19, 2009
CHC people visited my office in which I was working earlier (in India) and inquired about me and my work over there. But no one knows over there in that office that i have left the job except my employer. My colleagues told them (CHC people) about me, my work and also that im coming back after some time to join them again (b'coz they dont know about my status). Now one month has passed after that inquiry and still waiting for outcome.

If they have to do inquiries or other stuff in which passports are not required thn why they people request for passport before that.

Don't know how much more time they take. My kids and spouse are missing a lot... wat to do!!!

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
Hi Jati,

Can you please let me know under what category you have applied.

I am not sure why CHC delhi is doing employer check under PNP category. Buffalo never asks for work experience document at CIC stage for PNP applicants.

I am also planning to submit my PNP application next week to CHC delhi.

Please provide some tips which can save my time.

thanks,

DZ

jati said:
CHC people visited my office in which I was working earlier (in India) and inquired about me and my work over there. But no one knows over there in that office that i have left the job except my employer. My colleagues told them (CHC people) about me, my work and also that im coming back after some time to join them again (b'coz they dont know about my status). Now one month has passed after that inquiry and still waiting for outcome.

If they have to do inquiries or other stuff in which passports are not required thn why they people request for passport before that.

Don't know how much more time they take. My kids and spouse are missing a lot... wat to do!!!

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi downloadzombie,

I suppose if they have a doubt they surely do the checks. Under which PNP are u applying and how long did it take for you to get your nomination.

Thanks,
Nicholas

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
Hi Nicholas,

I am applying under AINP for H1B visa holders.

I applied to alberta in oct-08 and got my nomination in jan 09, but I had to move out of USA so I requested my case to be transferred to New delhi. (earlier it was in buffalo and I hadnt applied to cic at that time).

so in april my case was sent to new delhi and I got a packet from Alberta with nomination and one packet chc, delhi giving me my filder number start with I-XXXXXXXXX and also letter from alberta and letter from chc ,delhi said that i can give both application fees and RPRF with my application to save on time.

Now only difference in process in Buffalo and new delhi is that buffalo does not ask for work exp and education certificates but new delhi asks, so thats lots of additional work.

NOw I m wondering what kind of work experience background check they will conduct as one of the companies i worked for in 2000 -2001 has closed during dotcom bust.

So does this situation means any trouble for me.??

DZ

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
downloadzombie said:
Hi Nicholas,

I am applying under AINP for H1B visa holders.

I applied to alberta in oct-08 and got my nomination in jan 09, but I had to move out of USA so I requested my case to be transferred to New delhi. (earlier it was in buffalo and I hadnt applied to cic at that time).

so in april my case was sent to new delhi and I got a packet from Alberta with nomination and one packet chc, delhi giving me my filder number start with I-XXXXXXXXX and also letter from alberta and letter from chc ,delhi said that i can give both application fees and RPRF with my application to save on time.

Now only difference in process in Buffalo and new delhi is that buffalo does not ask for work exp and education certificates but new delhi asks, so thats lots of additional work.

NOw I m wondering what kind of work experience background check they will conduct as one of the companies i worked for in 2000 -2001 has closed during dotcom bust.

So does this situation means any trouble for me.??

DZ
Nicholas:

One thing always remember:

Canadians sound like Americans as being part of North America BUT think and proceed like British or colonial way because of Commonwealth. So Your file was originally supposed to be at Buffalo and you are a H1B person, resided in USA. This background gives them some positive presumption so they requested RPRF fee in advance. Your Background check will be different than a background check for a Jalandhar resident applicant who can barely speak english and claiming himself Telecom Engineer at Hutch Company for 2 years because his brother sell cell phones at Hutch's retail outlet and have some Hutch's Official letter heads and official stationery. CHC New Delhi gets huge volume of Bogus applications from Punjab/Haryana region and that's why they confirm through personal visit at workplace.
Your case will be pretty positive whether company has closed in Dotcom burst or not.