+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC New Delhi Processing timeframe error

nepal123

Apr 14, 2012
Hi all,

I applied Canada TRV from Kathmandu, Nepal on 3rd June 2015. The Passport was received at CIC New Delhi on 5th June. Since the 8th of June the online tracking system says its being processed, The cic website states TRV processed in New Delhi is in 7 days. It has not mentioned it wheather its calender days or working days. When I called VFS new delhi they said it takes 10 working days different from CIC site.

Now it has been 11 working days since my document tracking system of VFS says "being processed" I have already missed my travel schedule. I have not being contacted by the visa office either, I have travel history of USA, Australia, 3 times schengen, UK and Singapore. My TRV was refused twice before. Any clue whats going on there??

Thanks in Advance.

Gurpalschahal

Jun 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
It is taking time due to students visa load. Don't worry.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
nepal123 said:
Hi all,

I applied Canada TRV from Kathmandu, Nepal on 3rd June 2015. The Passport was received at CIC New Delhi on 5th June. Since the 8th of June the online tracking system says its being processed, The cic website states TRV processed in New Delhi is in 7 days. It has not mentioned it wheather its calender days or working days. When I called VFS new delhi they said it takes 10 working days different from CIC site.

Now it has been 11 working days since my document tracking system of VFS says "being processed" I have already missed my travel schedule. I have not being contacted by the visa office either, I have travel history of USA, Australia, 3 times schengen, UK and Singapore. My TRV was refused twice before. Any clue whats going on there??

Thanks in Advance.
The processing time listed on the CIC web site is not a guaranteed processing time. How long it takes varies from application to application. For some it takes days. For others it takes weeks or even months. There's really nothing you can do but wait and you won't hear from the visa office until they have finished processing your application. Next time you really need to apply for the TRV a few months before your actual travel date.

nepal123

Apr 14, 2012
Hello Scylla,

Is there any chances of visa being issued when I have already missed my travel schedule? The invitation of training for which I was invited is already passed during the processing time frame.

Regards.